CHAPTER-15(victory)

Charles knight~

Loud beats with girls dancing, swing hips left and right.

Revealing half of their body and boys lustful eyes staring at them.

The surroundings were alcoholic, din lights with dark red couches settled at a particular place. Bar-tenders serving alcohol to the customers, some people drown in alcohol as if there life depends on it, some girls giving lap dance to males and overall everyone is enjoying because ofcourse their stress goes away in entering slave clubs only.

I was finding my target who will be dead by my hand today, enough of his miseries and escaping it's time for him to beg on his for mercy which I never tend to give him.

Yes, I'm talking about jemp Martin.

He is the man with genius mind but never uses that's the biggest foolishness of him. My plan was never there to kill him but if someone mess with you without any reason than ofcourse you will give them worst punishment right?.

That's what I'm going to do.

He is a mafia and do illegal works, like drugs smuggling and many more. He wants to grab my place. He interfered in my work that why I decided to finally kill his soul. I can kill him alone but he everytime escaped and moreover I wanted to do partnership with Evliana because she is the mafia queen and I want to see how she works and skills. That's why I chose to do partnership with her, also it will be easy for me to kill Martin. I also know that Evliana will kill Martin because he interfered in her work also. So it will be better if we both kill them.

I came in New York already today but for this mission I didn't visit home.

'Everything ready?', I said to David on call.

'yes sir, Ms. Queen is already in the room and Martin has just entered in the room, and licia will be seeing Martin's man and bodyguards'.

'Done then, excute the plan'.

'yes sir'.

---------------------------------

Eveline white~

I was in Sachara club or you can say slaves club where people come to satisfy their dick.

Today is the last day of jemp Martin in this world. I was already informed that today will be the mission. Charles is there already. That's why he didn't even went to home just for this mission. Cool.

I was hiding in the back of couch with gun in my hand.

And there that bastard enters, with girl kissing him. He sat and kissed the hell out of that girl. This girl is my hired she looked at me and I told nodded my head indicating her to stop.

She stopped and Martin was confused and boomm!!!

There I rested my gun on the back of his head. And he looked back and he was just about to shout but I was fast enough to grab my gun from his back of the head and put half in his mouth.

He was shocked, but then he traced his hand to probably grab his gun which was already there in the hand of my hired girl. He was shocked more.

I smirked looking at his state.

'Oh! Poor Martin enough of your games now-'.

'Now be ready to leave this world with your games in your poor head', a deep voice echoed in voice proof room.

The voice owner was none other than Charles, he walked up like a king and stands just at my left. He looked at me and our eyes met, god beautiful eyes. Then he looked at Martin and smirked.

'Here only you will leave this world Martin'.

He indicated me to pull out my gun from his mouth and I did.

'wh-what y-you w-want from-m me?' he asked coughing.

'your soul', I replied.

'what the fuck you both think of yourself, you will don't know me' he said standing up.

'oh! We can see that Martin you are fucking asshole' charles said.

'you-'.

'enough, let us kill you I don't like noises but you have made much now it's time to take your soul, be ready', charles said and looked at me.

I nodded and we looked at him and at same time at same second we both pulled the trigger and shot him on his chest and their white floor was covered with red blood. Lifeless body of him and that dead smell, Feels heaven.....

-----------

'Felt good to work with you Ms. Evliana'.

'Same here, we won'.

'yes we did'.

Then both of us shook our hands and went back to our paths...........

-----------------
-----------
-----------------

                 To be continued~