CHAPTER-3(They met)

Eveline white~

'ahh! I'm late in family dinner too! Tf my life is'
I muttered and speed up the car. I'm late it's 9:30 just because of that fucking meeting I'm late, mom called me 2 times and I said I'll be there soon.

'wtf this mansion is ahhh! Damn beautiful' I said and was now standing infront of the mansion. Mansion which is of white and golden coloured looking lavish and damnn beautiful ofcourse it's mafia's house😒..

I know Richard uncle is not into mafia but his son is CHARLES KNIGHT, also known as BIGGEST MAFIA IN THE WORLD and he's popular in business also...he runs ' rich architecture ' well nevermind idk how he is now because as per me I have met him 4 years ago in an party and met stands for just glancing at eachother😒duhh! Strange.

I moved forward and saw RED COLOURED SUPRAAAA!!!!!ahhhhhhhhh my love for car will never end ahhhh! It's so fucking sexy! Baby supra...

I moved further and was now standing near the biggg wood gate probably the main door of the house correction MANSION.

I press the doorbell, a lady came maybe she is in her 40s ? Yea I think so she greeted me and guess what ? She already know I'm EVELINE WHITE ahh! I forgot ofcourse I'm famous huh! **iconic hair flip**

She greeted me and I greetd her back ofc, I followed her and I was now in sitting area of the mansion and fuck the interior and the details giving me chill vibes and dark vibes too!...

I can feel someone's eyes on me but I didn't bother to look I mean before I could I was hugged by PATRICIA AUNT such a lovely women she is.

' I missed you a lot Eveline, I can't believe I'm seeing you after 4 years, you are all grown up beautiful and hot too' aunt said while hugging me and I smile,d hot me ? Aehh thnks! Hehehe!!..

' Thanks aunt, I missed you too and you are absolutely old but still you managed to look so pretty' I said and she gave me her eyes smile and ahh! She is so pretty.

' ahmm-ahmm someone is forgetting her uncle duh!' Richard uncle said and I giggled on his words.

' How can I uncle, when you are my favourite' I said and hugged him, he hugged me back while saying ' I missed you ev your aunt was right you are so beautiful compared to 4 years back' I smiled and mouthed thanks to him.

Richard uncle is always my favourite, Dad and he they both are childhood best friend's and my mom and aunt too, they 4 did love marriage wow! Nice besties!!...

I can still feel the stare at me and I looked at my left and my eyes got locked with a pair of grey colour eyes. It was him CHARLES, he is wearing black causal t-shirt and brown pants and few strands of his hairs is hugging his face skin, he was looking breathtaking and I felt ticklish feeling in my stomach!....what is it ? A feeling ? Feeling of what ?

My thoughts were interrupted by Patricia aunt saying ' oh! Eveline this is Charles my son and Charles this is Eveline daughter of your Chloe uncle and Amelia aunt'

she finished and again we started at eachother blue coloured eyes and grey coloured eyes staring at eachother, like a ocean is staring at moon.

He moved further and I did too he forwarded his hand for handshake and we shook hands.His hand warmth sended shiveres down to my spine.

' Charles, Charles knight nice to meet you' he said.

' Eveline white nice too Meet you too' I said and he moved back.

----------------------------------------

Charles knight~

I saw her EVELINE WHITE, beautiful I muttered and just started at her whole time. When she entered in sitting area my eyes fell on her and she was looking so hot and beautiful at that same time how can someone manage to look this way in such a office dress ? She was wearing white shirt with rolled up sleeves, her shirt first 2 buttons were undone revealing her shiny collarbone, She paired white shirt with black wide jeans hugging her legs perfectly, her hair was tied up in a high pony and few strands of her hair was left on her beautiful face ... stunning she was looking so stunning. God knows how long I stared at her, I was feeling like her blue eyes was hypnotising me.

We shook our hands and now we are eating delicious food made my mom.

I was staring at her time to time..and can feel her being nervous, I smirked... she's fun tho! I don't love girls because I don't beleive in love but playing with girls is extraordinary fun and I know she is fun tho! If you are thinking I will hurt her or something so no just will flirt with her ...😏

While having dinner I caught her stealing glances at me too! Oh! Baby is glancing at me, good! ....

After sometime!!!!

I winked at her while she was drinking water and guess what ? She choked on her water !!funny! Well idk why I'm doing this but maybe I'm just a little a so little attracted towards her no no! It's ntng it's just another girl😒...

She choked and everyone was shocked, she was glaring at me and I was just smirking...nice babygirl.....

She kept eating and was glaring at me like she will eat me silly girl! NO fucking person can kill CHARLES KNIGHT..

Her phone rang and she looked at her phone and excused herself after few minutes she came back and her eyes was dark and I can see sweat on her face and she was looking kinda angry... who's call was that ? Why she is looking angry ? Whatever why do I care ? She is nothing to me.

Author- OH! really Charles👽...
Charles- shut up author do your work😒...

-----------------------------------------

Eveline white~

Mom and dad were busy talking to uncle and aunt and that bastard Charles idk he just winked at me...asshole!

author- you like that? Ryt ev.
Ev- shut up author it's ntng
Author- oh really oh I see I see
Ev- stfu author

Oky! I accept I blushed but idk why ??? No no no!!!

Huh! After that I got a call from fucker!💀...Caramer it was unknown number and call came on my mafia number.

He said ' you will never ever can find me miss. Mafia queen' that was enough to make my anger grow more ..and I bursted on him, ' motherfucker, I will not spare you, once you will be in my hand you will get to see the real me the fucking real
EVELIANA AKA THE MAFIA QUEEN MF'. I said and hung up.
I won't leave this bastard at any fucking cost.

I came back and Richard uncle spoke!

' so, Eveline and charles we want to tell you something, I hope you will like they and will agree on it' he finished.

I frowned my eyebrows and looked at Charles he did same we were not knowing what he means and 'agree' word, what does that mean?

I looked at my parents and saw them smiling ? Wtf is on their head ?

And next thing that uncle spoke was such a shocking news........

Note.........

So, wht you guys think is shocking news!!!!!!......
👽👽👽👽.........