CHAPTER-5(No choice)

Eveline white~

I woke up again sunlight is hitting on my face.

I groaned THIS SUN anyways let's just woke up. It was 9:00 of the morning oh! Well it's Sunday so, no problem yeye! Let's just enjoy.

I was now standing in cold marble floor, I quickly arranged my bed and I just threw myself on bath tub!..cold water is in contact with my skin and I felt goosebumps.

I closed my eyes feeling the cold water and enjoying myself.

I love cold water it's just my favourite, I don't know how long I was there in bath tub.

I was now standing near my clothes section and I was wondering what should I wear ?

After 5 mins!

After successfully wasting 5 mins in choosing my clothes, I wore black crop top and paired it with white loose jeans, I applied my lip gloss and turned my open hairs into a messy bun. PERFECT!!!...

I went downstairs and fresh spaghetti aroma was now filled in my nose and I just licked my lips.. IS MUMMA MAKING SPAGHETTI? MY LOVE SPAGHETTI!!!!!!

'Holy shit' I muttered after almost forgetting that I'm still angry on my parents duh!...

'good morning my baby ev' mom said with her charming voice but I just replied in cold voice 'morning' that's it! .. I could feel mom stare at me. I don't care, when my parents don't care.

' Ev, is this the way to talk to you mom' dad said in his deep voice. Do I care? Absolutely not now!... I quickly replied.

'I know it's not the way but where were your 'ways' when you fixed your daughter wedding without even asking her?'. I could feel dad getting angry, 'In your limits EVELINE WHITE' he shouted.

I ingored him and went to sitting area just then mom came with a tray filled with spaghetti and coffe.

she sat beside me and said ' Ev, I know you are disappointed from me and your dad but baby please give us a chance to tell you everything and I'm sorry for your dad behaviour'.

last words and I felt sorry too that I also said some words to dad that I shouldn't have said!..' no need mom, I'm sorry too' I murmured enough for her to hear.

She hugged me and I hugged her back, I cried  and said ' why mom? Please give me the reason'.

'I will tell you everything my little daughter first have your delicious breakfast, I know you can't refuse to eat it' she said while smiling and I started eating my breakieee!...

Time skip.

'Ev, you just need to listen to me until I'm done and you will not speak in between. Is that clear?' dad said and I nodded.

' I want you to marry Charles because I have conditions' I frowned my eyebrows more like glaring at him, conditions? So this marriage is a forced marriage for me ?. I kept my thoughts to myself meanwhile dad continued.

' first he is a very good guy I know you must be thinking that how cruel your dad is that he wants his own one daughter to marry the mafia king, Trust me ev he's not like that he's cruel to the world but I know he will not to you and I know that only he can protect to you from evryone, and I can trust him and his family only, and your company will gain profit also because the most biggest 2 companies will be partners, and you need to worry about his looks too he is good looking, that's it'

Just by hearing dad I was lost in my dark thoughts!!...

Only he can protect me from evryone? What does this mean, I bet dad is hiding something big from me and it's not first time he is saying these words, he often says..

I'm in danger? Is someone looking for me? Is my dad scared of someone? So many questions and I don't have one answer!....

gosh! Eveline you need to find ..and I fucking don't want anyone to protect me when I'm already 'A MAFIA QUEEN' who can dare to hurt me?..

I was snapped in reality by dad words-
' Ev, what happened?'

' N-ntng dad I just need time to think about this all, and dad I have a question what are you hiding from me?' just these words left from my mouth.

' Anything cannot be told before it's time ev, go and tell me in the evening you are ready or not' he said and was about to go but my words stopped him.

' and what if I say no to this marriage?' these words and I felt his dark gaze on me.

' Eveline white you will marry him I don't know anything else in my whole life I'm first time asking you something and you can't give one thing to your dad ? UNEXPECTED' and with that his words and his appearance left my sight.

He is totally blackmailing me, fine I will marry him just for MY DAD.

He was right he never asked me for anything and first time he is asking me, I don't wanna disappoint him nor Richard uncle and Patricia aunt.

♡IF IT COSTS MY LIFE TO MAKE MY PARENTS HAPPY, I'M HAPPILY READY♡....

-----------------------------------

'Dad, I'm ready to marry him'

' Really? I know my daughter will never say no to her father, I'm proud of you ev as always' dad said being emotional.

'yea dad' I said. I'm ofcourse not interested in this marriage but for dad sake I'll do it....

'oky, then I will talk to Patricia and arrange your date with Charles tomorrow' mom said coming downstairs.

Ain't not way I'm going on a date with him!.....I agree to marry him doesn't mean I will go on a date even tho I hate him eww!

' Mom I will not go' I said.

' And why you will not go?' mom said.

'I'm not free mom and nor I'm interested' I said and walked upstairs.

' stop right there ev, this is not the manners you are going there and that's final' mom said in her angry voice.

Ahhhhh!!!! I just don't wanna but I know I can't win against my parents, just go ev ..fuck your life even more than it is alredy...

'ok fine' I said and walked upstairs.

I could feel mom smiling, her tricks and her.

Note
-----

So whatcha feeling readers?😏