CHAPTER-2(Charles knight)

Charles knight~

Alarm voice was spread in the room.

'Wtf I will surely one day kill this alarm clock I swear. I just hate it' I said and lazily turned that alarm off and was sitting straight.

I woke up and side the curtains to meet with sunlight and my room was brightened by sun ofcourse.

I checked my phone and saw it was 7:30 of the morning. I went to take a shower.

I came and was now thinking what I should wear, just then I took out my black lavish suit with white shirt and bottom was black and just wore it and combed my hair and went downstairs.

I greeted my parents. Mom who was busy in cooking and dad who was sipping his tea.

'Here's your Breakfast Charles' mom said and I looked at the plate and it was pancakes ahh!!! My favourite I smiled a little and thanked my mom she smiled.

Time skip.
In office.

'Any meeting left' I asked my assistant Linda and she responded with 'No sir, no meeting is left and now your schedule is totally free'.

she said and I nodded and signalled her that she can leave now.

'Have a great day sir' she said and left.

Yeah. Yeah great day in my life that never came huh!. I thought and went back to do my work on laptop.

'tunu-unu-unu-nu' my phone rang!....
I saw dad was calling, I picked the phone and said 'yes dad ?'.

'Hi son I called to tell you that today white family is coming for dinner so you should come, they will come at night on 9 and you should be here in the house before 9 that's it'.

He finished and I groaned in frustration. How? Just how? My dad don't know that I just hate people and now this dinner eww! ' dad I can't, I'm busy'.

' Charles I'm not asking you, I'm telling you that's final that you are coming and if you didn't then don't expect me to talk to you and you are very familiar with my angry nature' He said.

Ahhh! Dad never understands me, I know I can't win against him afterall his best friend is coming Chloe uncle.

'fine dad I'll be there before 9' I said and hung up, I could feel his little smile through the phone.

'I'm leaving Linda, take care of the office' I said and left for home.

It was 8:00 and I was driving my red coloured Supra. I was lost in my thoughts, again and again only one question was in my mind who fucking dared to kill biggest mafia Charles knight sister ? Who tf ? Anger took over me and I speed up my car more and is breaking all the traffic rules.

After few minutes I applied break and was breathing heavily and then I turned my car and now I'm on my way to home.

Time skip.
In home.

I was now in home and saw that mom is busy arranging dining table dad was nowhere to be found maybe he's getting ready? Whatever I'm tired.

Mom saw me we just talked for less than a minute yea it's me I don't talk much.

Finally my room and I just threw myself on my comfy round bed and next second I was laying lifelessly.

My phone rang and I just picked up without looking at the caller I'd and I can hear a familiar voice saying ' sir your ex Alina Carson is seen with mafia Cameron bell in the street of London' yea this voice is of my trustworthy man DAVID.

'oky keep an eye on them' I said and hung up.

Wtf Alina is doing with Cameron. Well I don't give a fuck whatever my ex do, but somehow I doubt her that she is into mafia and she used me in any purpose and I want to know why she did that ? I will fucking kill her!!!....

'My doubt was right she is definately into mafia, because if she is in connection with Cameron means she is not less than a good mafia because ofcourse Cameron is the biggest mafia after me, but he's so fool huh!'

I got up and went to freshen up because white family will be there soon.

Time skip........!!!!!

Note
___
( I hope you guys enjoyed these 2 chapters now get ready for their meeting ........)

Love from lira✨