CHAPTER-14(trapped)

Eveline white~

What are you doing to me Charles?
What you want from me?
Why you are doing this all?
Why are you giving me hints that you love me?
Why? Just.fucking.why

Only these questions are on my head from past 5 days. Just like, many questions but answer is none.

It's been 5 days since me and charles met. He is out of city and I don't know when he will come back.

Even, he didn't bother to tell me that he is going out of city. Mom told me that he is out, I'm glad that she told me.

He didn't even called me once, so did I?, absolutely I didn't...

Because if his ego is first so, mine too..

--------------

'helloooo bitchh!!!!!!'

I was working when I looked up in shock, shocked not because she shouted but because my ears surrenderd already.

Yea! This shout is only made by Alison Tyler aka my best friend.

I just stared at her for two-three minute and went back doing my work.

Yes it doesn't impacted huhhhh!!!!!! Let her scream it's her weekly routine. To come, to scream in my cabin, to disturb employees..not disturb but to have fun with them.

'hey! Ms. Eveline white'

••no response••

'hey bitch! I'm talking to you'

••no response••

'stfu eveline knight'.

She said those words and I directly looked at her, it was absolutely something unexpected.

'what did you said, Ali?'

'um-wht? I said Eveline white'

'no, you did not'

'oh, so you really wanna hear that again soon to be Mrs. Eveline knight', she said while smirking.

I don't know, but my cheeks felt like it's burning!..

So hot!!
So marvelous !!
So redyy!!
So crimsoned!!

Goddddddd!!!!!!...

Her smirk grew more, when I did not replied, and she sat infront of me crossing her legs.

Only she has the audacity to control me.

'why you are here?' I said avoiding eye contact with her.

'well, can't I come to see my bestfriend?'.

'yes, you can'.

'yea! How's everything going ev?' she said calmly.

'it's going good'.

'between you and charles?'.

'yea everything is good between us it's just he left the city and didn't informed me nor texted me so did I'. I said typing something on my laptop.

She nodded.

'well what about your soon to be partnership with him in mafia?'.

'about it so it will be done soon I will kill that men I mean me and him so all set'. I said.

'how long you gonna keep it as secret ev? You are going to get engaged then soon married too, how long will you not tell him?', she said concernely.

'Honestly, I don't know. It's just I'm gonna keep it as secret because ofcourse it's an forced deal marriage so none of us will be dragging their nose in between so no danger'. I said while shrugging my shoulders.

'you really don't love him?'.

'i-a-ofcourse' i said cursing myself for stuttering.

'fine I take my leave now, but love for him can be seen in your eyes, ev.' she said and left not before hugging me.

It feels like, I'm trapped in the world of confusion, where I don't know is there any escape or not....

I sighed!!!
What the hell my life is ...
I love him? Do I?
No. Fucking. No

I can't love him!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------------

             I don't know if I love you~
         I never wanted to but I'm scared if I did~

I'm better with you, but I don't want it to be love......

I can never love anyone, I do believe in love, but in my life there's no one who can complete that section of my heart!!!.....

----------------------------------

Hey cutiess, I hope you all are doing well.
I know I'm giving updates very late, apologies.
I will try to give updates soon as possible.
Love yaa!!
Enjoy!!!......