1

__

"Pond, it's not that hard. Give this to him and I'll buy you lunch. You're his teammate. Just tell him it's from one of his fans or whatever."

Pond stared at the lunchbox Dunk is shoving to his chest. He looked annoyed while he keeps pushing the poor lunchbox back to Dunk.

"Give him that yourself, we're not even that close."

"I promise I'll give this to him next time. This'll be the last one. I promise. "

"If I can get a penny everytime you say that, I'd be rich."

"You are acting mean right now!" Dunk quietly yells at him, he only sneaked into the football locker rooms and he wouldn't want to get caught. Again.

"I'll tell Phuwin you have a crush on him!"

"He has a crush on me?"

Dunk jumped from the quiet whisper at his neck. It was Phuwin. His other bestfriend aside from Pond. The 2 are the only friends he has. They're quite close. They're like 3 peas in a pod. They're basically triplets with three different sets of parents.

"I don't have a crush on him." Pond looks at Phuwin who looks as bored as he is. "I don't have a crush on you." He looked away. "Get him out of here. I'll get scolded because of you two." He refers to Dunk who frowns like a 3-year-old.

"Fine, I'll leave this here then." Dunk placed the lunchbox in a stool and pulled Phuwin out of the locker room.

"Let's watch their practice game. Come on."

"Dunk, we have things to do. We have to work on our design, remember? For Mr. Tawan?"

"It can wait. Besides Joong looked at me last time. It must be a sign."

"He was looking at his teammate who's behind you."

"That's not the point!"

As to Phuwin frustrations he was dragged to the field with students along the bench. Dunk pulled out his camera while Phuwin glared at him at the side.

"You're impossible!"

"Shut up. You won't get it cause you've never been inlove."

Phuwin only mutters a silent 'yea right'.

Dunk's eyes are wandering to where is Joong could have be.

Joong was not hard to find, at least for Dunk's opinion. He has this charm that Dunk could be a mile away and still get pulled towards him. Everyone loves him, he's athletic, charming, nice to everyone. He's never done wrong, as much as Dunk could remember. The only thing that Dunk is not ok with is he's too popular. Too high to reach. Too many people he'll need to beat before he could even draw a mere attention.

He could remember every detail where they interacts but everytime, Joong couldn't recognize him. For Joong he's just one of his admirers. He wouldn't even remember him being his classmate for 5 subjects in the past 3 years.

"Fuck." Dunk mumbles as he lowers his camera, finding a cute smile on the screen of his camera. "He's so fucking cute. Ugh."

"And you're so fucking out of your fucking senses." Phuwin scoffs.

Dunk got a little teary eyed. "I love him so much. I don't know what to do."

Phuwin doesn't know if he'll slap the sense out of him or send him straight to a mental asylum.

Dunk was about to argue with him when he caught glimpse of fast moving object on their way, specifically towards Phuwin. It was a split second decision. On normal occasion, he wouldn't mind if Phuwin get hurt a little as long as it's not life and death. It's part of life, lol it was always Pond who takes care of

Phuwin but maybe it's human instinct that he decided to cover Phuwin against the raging ball.

Phuwin was in shock as he watch his friend get hit by the ball on his stomach dramatically like he took a bullet for him.

Dunk dropped laying on the ground clutching his stomach as the ball merrily roll away.  He felt like air was knocked out of his lungs and his organs were dislocated. Just how powerful that kick was to the ball that made him grit in pain. The person probably hates him!

"Why didn't you catch it with your hands instead? Tf? Are you stupid?"

Phuwin scolded him first thing first, before he hurries to check on his friend.

"I'm as clumsy as you! The fuck are you expecting? God, it hurts."

Phuwin felt a little guilty and a thankful but he still thinks his friend is stupid.

"A-are you okay? Did your gut exploded or? Oh my God, tell me they did not, i don't want to look at it."

Dunk only groans more.

Suddenly a guy went in their direction. The one who accidentally kicked the ball a little too hard.

Phuwin was silenced. Dunk was still holding his stomach, groaning, his eyes closed.

Dunk noticed the silence and when he opened his eyes, he met the love of his life looking genuinely worried.

"Does it hurt so much?"

Dunk was just staring, suddenly the pain was long forgotten.

*He's so close. *

*He smells good too*

*He's too handsome. It's blinding.*

He oggled as Joong snap a finger in front of him and waving his hand.

"-you okay? Hey! Do you hear me? "

He felt his body being shook. He tries to snap out of his trance as he gather himself.

"I-I'm--"

Before he could formulate a proper sentence, Pond pushed his crush out of his sight.

The lovely sight in front of him was replaced by his best friends, yelling profanities at him.

"I think he's having a seizure." Pond.

"He didn't hit his head, the fuck do you mean?" Phuwin.

"I don't know. A different kind of seizure.  A special one. " Pond said with a big frown and a grumpy face.  He turned to Phuwin. "Why can't you two stay away from trouble for once huh?"

"He literally dragged me here!" Phuwin yells back.

He groans  more at his bestfriends bullshits.

Suddenly, he felt his body being lifted.

He felt dizzy but he could feel in every crook and cranny of his being that he's being lifted by Joong.

Joong Archen. The Joong Archen that he's simping over for 3 fucking years.

"Let's get him into the clinic first."

He was so hot for this. He's so strong and his muscles are hard against his skin. Dunk was a blushing mess.

Dunk felt like in cloud nine. Floating, mesmerized.

"Let us take him. You should continue the game. Coach would look for you." Pond insisted but Joong was already walking ahead.

But then he turned towards them.
Dunk clutches at his shirt tightly.

"Oh yeah, right. Can you play for me? Thanks dude. I'll be back in a minute."

Phuwin held Pond's arm to stop him from walking with them.

"Just let him. He was the one who kicked the ball right? Besides, Dunk will be upset if you don't give him this chance. "

Pond looked back at Phuwin. Phuwin doesn't look at him.

"Fine ."

"I'll get his bag and join them. You should continue your practice."

"Okay."

"I'll get going."

"Hmm."

__