8

__

Another toss above his head and he decided to stop practicing because he kept missing it. He's having a hard time catching the baton.

Namtan let him practice on his own for the time being.

He's about to leave when he spotted Joong at the bench, his gaze was on him.

"Joong!"

"Hey."

"How long were you watching?"

Dunk thinks this is already the 4th or 5th time he's talked formally to Joong and he already feels comfortable approaching him.

He still feels so happy and giddy when he's around. It's not like it wasn't obvious enough with how his smile could reach the back of his head.

"I didn't know you were into this." Joong smiles as he points at the baton Dunk was holding.

"Did you watch me? That was embarrassing. I still don't know how to do this."

"I think you're managing." Joong pats his hair.

Dunk can feel his ears burning.

"So.. what made you join majorette?"

"Phuwin made me or more like tricked me into joining."

"But you looked like you were enjoying there."

"Uh.. Yeah, It's kinda starting to grow on me."

Joong was alone and he figures he was just passing and he spotted him struggling catching his baton and decided it would fun to watch his struggle.

"Are you finish yet?"

"I'm tired, I don't think I can still go. I'm just going to continue tomorrow."

"Should we go together then?"

They both walked and Dunk was surprised that Joong took his duffle bag from his shoulder.

"Let me help you."

"I can carry those." Dunk wanted to snatch his bag back but Joong pulls it away so he couldn't reach, he eventually gave up cause, to be honest, he's too flustered and he has no energy left to argue. This scene was once only happening in his dreams.

"How about you? How was band practice?" Dunk decided to ask while they near the parking lot.

"It's great, it's starting to grow on me too. You should come to our gig some time."

"I'd love to!" Dunk says excitedly.

"That's great. I will be so looking forward to that."

They both have a lovely smile along the way. Dunk couldn't be more happy.

But then Dunk remembered he went with Phuwin this morning because he was too tired to drive. And he's probably be working until 8 pm and it's still 7 pm. He's just going to contact Pond instead.

"You should go ahead. I'll wait for Pond here."

"I'll wait with you. It's already dark. You shouldn't be out here at this time you know."

Despite exhausted, Dunk still gets flustered. He promise to cook lunch for him tomorrow. He can't find time to cook for him or spoil him with little gifts because of his busy schedule.