12

__

Dunk chose to sleep on the couch since he didn't want to go back to Phuwin's bed and get crushed in a small space with them. Besides, he doesn't want to ruin their moment together being cuddly with each other.

He woke up with Phuwin and Pond seems to be having a conversation from the kitchen.

It was friday and he still needs to go to class. His body ached from having to fit himself on the couch. It was a big couch but not big enough for him he figured. He's becoming a giant already. He fits there perfectly 2 years ago!

When he lazily sneaked into the kitchen, he managed to catch some of their conversation.

"When are we going to tell him?"

"Not now. Give me time."

"We can't keep this away forever. Dunk's gonna find out eventually."

The first thing that comes in Dunk's mind is his friends are finally dating, and they're keeping it from him.

Ugh these two. He's just gonna act surprise if they're ready to tell him. He's not even gonna get mad. Why are they so hesitant to tell him? So dramatic. Dunk rolls his eyes.

"What am I suppose to find out."

Pond and Phuwin jumped from their sit. All colors left their cheeks when they spotted Dunk grinning crazily at them. Dunk also noticed Pond's hand was on top of Phuwin's although Pond hurriedly took it upon seeing him, which added to his suspicions.

"Dunk, how long have you been there?"

"Just now." He smiles sweetly and Phuwin looks very uncomfortable.

"Don't sneak around like that." He says quietly but with a serious tone. Dunk's smile slowly disappears.

"Why do you sound so serious? Are you hiding something from me?" He sounds playful but he can feel the tension between Pond and Phuwin.

"No. Nothing. What could we have not told you yet? You always find everything first anyway." Pond chuckles dryly. Dunk can even tell from a distance that he's nervous. Phuwin was just quiet.

Dunk shrugs, he took a bottle of water from the cooler and drink it.

"You look like you got caught stealing candies, thought you were hiding something. I'm not gonna get mad if you two started dating you know. Just saying." He shrugs.

Pond approached him and Dunk was immediately in defense mode, shielding himself from possible attack.

Pond instead just ruffled his hair and walked out of the kitchen without saying anything.

" What is wrong with him?" Dunk says confused, he's not used to Pond not physically attacking him every chance he gets.

He looks at Phuwin who quickly avoided eye contact.

"You have classes, right?" Phuwin says dodging the question previously asked.

"Yeah." Dunk looks at the time. "Shit. I'll be late!"

"Then get a move on. Stop idling around."

Dunk mimicked him when Phuwin turned his back to leave, but then smiled sweetly when Phuwin turned back at him.

"Yes?" He says with a very soft voice.

"Are you coming with me?" Phuwin asked.

"I brought my car."