5

__

[ A/N : This is honestly a mess. Will edit if I have time. These are just drafts. Don't take it seriously. ]

__

Their university intramurals is nearing and Dunk has no intentions whatsoever of joining any sports. But he was the school paper's photographer for one reason.

Joong Archen.

Dunk likes taking pictures of him and he decided he could take plenty of pictures and it would not rise suspicions of him stalking.

"Dunk just this one time. Please, this won't kill you. I swear. You just need to march and that's it."

"I'm not joining the majorettes, Phuwin. Stop it. I'm not going to embarass myself infront of everyone."

"You are not going to embarrass yourself. You will take the baton, swirl it a little and that's it. What could go wrong?"

"No. Na uh. Nope."

Phuwin almost gave up but then he's not the one to back down very easily.

"Don't you want to get noticed by Joong? You'll have a reason to be at the field during practice. You'll also see him often."

"I always see him, regardless."

"What should I do to make you agree?"

"Nothing cause, i would never."

"Dunk, I'll get in trouble if I don't find Namtan a replacement for those stupid members."

Phuwin is basically one of the organizers of the event and he promised Namtan to get her a new majorette member.

Just today, three members left the band because they wanted to play footbal instead, and that's because the football team are out of players because some of them also left.

It's important for the event. Namtan also told Phuwin that if they couldn't get a new member they just won't perform at all.

Anyway, It doesn't make it Dunk's problem.

"You know I wouldn't ask you if I have a choice, right? You're as stiff as a pole. You can't dance to save your life. I'm being desperate here. "

"Now you're insulting me. Okay, that'll be added to 99 reasons i shouldn't join that stupid band."

Dunk sipped at his drink, boredly looking at Phuwin who was glaring at him.

Phuwin stomped away, leaving him with an angry scowl. Dunk kinda feel guilty but he's thankful he left because he would eventually give away and would agree to join if he pursuade him one more time.

He was outside the school building just chilling when he spot Joong passing. He's not sure if he's gonna approach him or just act the usual. Technically, they're not friends but they're not strangers either.

He decided to just avoid making eye contact cause he's not used to be all friendly with other people anyway.

Besides, it's been a week since their meeting incident. He probably forgot all of it now. Joong is too popular to notice someone like him so it doesn't really matter.

"Dunk!"

Or that's what he thought.

Before he knew it, Joong was already sitting across the table where he is sitting.