11

___

He had finished cooking and everything was settled at the dining table when Phuwin and Pond came in.

Dunk was carefully wiping the small smudged sauce from his plating to make it look perfect when he sensed them and look over. It was quiet for some time, Pond and Phuwin watch him uncomfortably plays with his fingers.

"What are you doing here?" Phuwin then asked trying not to sound as angry as he seems.

"Am I not allowed now?" Dunk says in a whiny tone. "I'm here to apologize. I don't admit any mistake but don't want us to fight anymore!"

He then stomped towards and proceed to hug them, first Pond and then Phuwin while he murmurs some quiet apologies.

"I'm sorry. Let's not fight anymore. Please na. " He whines some more, sounding like he's forgotten everything that happens like a child who easily gets over anything as fast as he gets into fights.

He has a small frown when Phuwin push back a little to create a decent space between them. Phuwin hates affection but Dunk knows deep down he's soft for hugs and skinships.

"Sure. I'm sorry as well." Dunk smiles widely after hearing that from Phuwin who rolls his eyes stubbornly. "I don't wanna talk about it now. And next time text me if you're coming over. A day or a week before, not after you have already barged in."

Dunk grins widely and jumped into him once more.

Phuwin just gave up and let him cling but with an annoyed grunt.

"Let's not fight again, okay?"

"Ugh, fine. Fucking fine. Get off me!"

They don't need to talk about it. He's just going to adjust a little to satisfy both his friends and his love quest towards Joong. He'll lie low for now by not telling them anything about Joong. Gain his friends' trusts and everything will fall into it's place soon. Hopefully.

Dunk nods happily and tighten his embrace around Phuwin just to tease him. Phuwin pushed him away that he almost stumbled.

"So violent." He hissed, Phuwin showed him a middle finger and proceeds to sit. He's hungry.

He turned to Pond, his expression changed into a smirk.

"Did you two had a date before coming here?"

"Do you want to die today?" Pond warned.

"I was just asking." He still has a little smirk, making Pond get annoyed.

Pond suddenly decided to give him a headlock until he's struggling to breath.

Phuwin sips the coffee Dunk prepared for him while he watch them boredly.

"You're so fucking annoying!"

Dunk curses as he glare at Pond who laughs darkly, so satisfied that Dunk's struggling to get air.

"You started it." Pond shrugs, laughing still.

Phuwin swears his friends are not normal. He can't believe he's the youngest among them.

"I was just asking! You could have just said no?" Dunk gasped dramatically." Or you two actually did--"

Pond was about to attack him again that's when he surrendered backing away as much as possible.