4

__

"What do you love about playing football?"

Dunk didn't know when they've started talking but he's come to ask that.

"Ahh.." Joong smiles but somehow it didn't reach his eyes. "Actually, I wasn't interested in football at all. My dad really loved football so I thought it would make him happy if I try playing."

"Oh.." Dunk nods. It was a new information about Joong. He doesn't know what to feel, let alone to react. All these time he really thought Joong was born to play football.

He even tried to play all because of him. He come to love watching football games because of him. Even though he wasn't really fit for the game. Turns out he still have so much to learn about Joong.

He picked a piece of meat with his chopstick and put it his mouth.

"I actually love football." He says without thinking while munching.

"You do?"

"Yeah. I want to play, I tried it before and I liked it but I easily get worn out so I didn't pursue it."

"You can still play, you know. It's not too late."

"Nah. I'll faint again."

"I'll carry you to the clinic again. I don't mind, you weigh like a feather."

Dunk laughs, "No, that's not true. Pond and Phuwin are always nagging about how I'm so heavy."

Nothing much happened after that conversation. Dunk didn't expect that he would feel comfortable around Joong.

He honestly thought he would pee his pants if he would come a few meters near him. It was a great time hanging out with Joong. He feels great.

"Do you have a ride?"

He wanted to say no but Pond is picking him up.

"Pond is on his way."

"Oh, you're not dating him, are you?"

"No! Of course not! I'm totally single!"

"Okay, relax." Joong laughs a little at his defensive reaction. "I get it."

"I'm sorry. But Pond and I, we could never. He's my best friend. Don't get wrong ideas."

Dunk just honestly don't want him to think he's not available.

"I was just asking cause I don't want to cause trouble. Anyway, I should go. My friend is waiting for this." He lifted the canvas he was holding.

"Oh, okay. See you around."

__

"I forgot to ask for his number."

They were already in the car and Dunk couldn't shut up about what happened earlier. He still couldn't believe he met Joong and actually talked to him.

Pond shook his head.

"If he likes you, he will ask for your number. He was just nice like with any other."

"Maybe he's shy. He's intimidated by my presence we don't know."

"Him? Intimated? By you? You wish."

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that's the only reason. Why else would he ask me for lunch?"

"Keep on dreaming. Maybe if you manifest it enough it will come true."

"You and Phuwin and never supported me with Joong! Why are you like that?"

"Because you're mad crazy." Pond glanced at him. He was sulking with his arms crossing his chest. "You know if I like someone I'll ask for their number the moment i could have the chance. And he didn't do that, that means he doesn't like you one bit."

"How would you know? You wouldn't have to do that cause you're inlove with Phuwin. You know what you need? A pair of balls. That's what you need. "

"I am not inlove with Phuwin, Dunk can you stop with your obsession of playing cupid between us?"

"But you told me you have a crush on him! Stop lying! I think Phuwin likes you two, why are you so worried?"

"That was ages ago! I had a crush on him, yes, but that was it. And besides.. "

"Besides what?!"

Pond was silent for a minute.

"Nothing, just stop it. Don't make Phuwin uncomfortable."

Dunk snickered. Of course Pond would care about Phuwin's comfort. How can he not? He's literally in love.

"If you say so!" He teased.

"Dunk, I'm warning you."

"I'll behave. I'll let you two go. Geez. So grumpy."

__