6

__

Before they entered the dessert store, Dunk texted Phuwin that he accepts the offer of joining the majorette core.

He just feel guilty that Phuwin is under pressure because the members of the majorette core left the band which is basically the cause of Joong quiting football and also technically the result of him being so talkative with Joong last week.

He feels responsible somehow.

Or he simply can't just say no to Phuwin even if he denies it. He would act tough and stubborn but he wouldn't be able to resist Phuwin or even Pond in any day.

He blames their friendship 'curse'.

Phuwin texted him that he's not busy anymore and that they should meet. Dunk texting him his location immediately, forgetting that he is with Joong.

Now he blames it to his muscle memory that whenever he goes, he always sends his location to their group message.

Now four of them are sitting comfortably (?) at the dessert shop.

Pond and Phuwin silently eats their ice cream while both are looking at him with scrutinizing eyes while he tries to ignore them and continue eating his ice cream with Joong.

(an: I'm so obsessed with Phuwin's legendary disgusted stare. I swear. I can't get enough.)

"Do you want a refill?"

Joong asks him when he sees that  Dunk's bowl almost done.

"I want more, I think." He tries to make his voice smaller and he has a shy smile like a teenager having his first crush. Phuwin could gag at the sight.

"That's enough."

And then there's Pond who couldn't tolerate the atrocity in front of him. Dunk frowns at him.

"You'll be so annoying later, whining with how your stomach would kill you."

"I'm not whining. Shut up." Dunk whisper-shouts while gritting his teeth.

Pond instead, grabbed his bowl and transferred half of his ice cream to Dunk's bowl.

"You eat mine. That's it. No more refill."

"Acting like my dad." Dunk muttered with an annoyed look but then he would  turn and smile sweetly to Joong.

Dunk grabbed the bowl, starts eating it and goes back to glare at Pond. Phuwin was used to their bickering so for him it's just a normal monday morning.

Joong however just watches and is a bit surprised by how close they gotta be that they're eating each other's food. And Pond sounded like he knows everything about Dunk.

Suddenly he feels something different building in his chest. It's a new feeling he's never felt before.

He looks at Dunk and the boy looks contented with his new batch of icecream. He doesn't understand himself but without realizing it, he's already smiling. He attempts to bury the odd feeling he's sensing out of nowhere.

He decided enough ice cream for today. Must be the sugar rush.

"You quit football, coach informed us." Pond speaks. Joong pulled his gaze from Dunk and turned to Pond who has his eyebrows knitted.

"I did. It was a late notice cause I've also decided just not long ago."

"Why?"

Joong's eyes glanced back to Dunk. He's kinda part of the reason why he left.

Dunk looks up at him innocently.

Joong smiles at the chocolate smudge on the side of his lips.

"I realized, it's not for me."  He answered Pond without looking at him. Call him rude but he can't get enough of Dunk's cute eating habit.

Joong was about to wipe the smudge of ice cream with his thumb but Pond beat him to it, to which Joong retreats his hand hesitantly. His smile instantly vanished.

"Can you eat properly? You're such a baby. " Pond holds Dunk's face and aggressively wipes his face with a tissue.

"Can you be more gentle? My face will rip off." Dunk whines.

"Then you should eat properly without making a mess. You're always like this."

Pond throws the tissue on the table while staring at Joong. Joong looks at him with the same stare.

Phuwin looked away wanting like going home feeling done with all the drama he's witnessing.

It was a silent battle of gay staring i don't know.

All of the sudden Dunk groans holding his stomach.

"I think we should go. My stomach is starting to act."

Pond snorts. "Didn't I just warn you?"

"Shut up and take us home. So annoying."

__