9

__

"Joong, was just being nice. He offered a ride and I willingly accepted. Why are you being rude to him?"

Dunk doesn't understand Phuwin's sudden rude behavior towards Joong. He understands that Phu was not very supportive of him liking Joong from the start but not to the point of him getting angry! He usually doesn't care and now he's so mad.

"He didn't text Pond that you're at his place when he has Pond's line. He knew we would look for you." Phuwin reasons.

Dunk turned to him, his hands gripping the steering wheel. His eyes fixed on the road, void of emotion.

"He probably just forgot about it. You know I am not his responsibility."

Dunk's voice was soft, he's like walking on thin ice, careful not to tear on Phuwin's seeming wearing patience.

"I know that you're head over heels for him but you don't completely know him. He's still a stranger. You can't trust him just like that. You don't go willingly into someone's house especially if you only talked to them a couple of times."

Dunk didn't respond because he doesn't want to get into further argument. Not when he's tired and couldn't think rationale, not also now that Phuwin is not in his best mood.

Phuwin pulled up at Dunk's condo building. Pond was already there waiting for them.

" Dunk."

" Please, I need to rest. Let's talk tomorrow."

Dunk was going to ignore him and just walk past him but Pond held his arm tightly making him abruptly stop from his tracks.

Now he's getting pissed and he's not in the mood to talk to them. All he wants right now is a good night rest.

"He didn't do anything to me." He sighs as he tries to talk as calm as he can. "Look, i know you both are worried but Joong is a nice guy, I don't understand why you are being mean to him."

"You don't know him. You better not get involved with him, Dunk." Phuwin says with finality, like Dunk can't have a say in it.

Dunk is so confused, he looks at Pond and Pond seems to be agreeing with Phuwin.

Dunk realized he always does. Phuwin and Pond seems to have the same opinion every time and he's the odd one. So much for having bestfriends who like each other.

"I know him enough to trust him." He stubbornly took his arm from Pond's grip. His eyes sting in building tears.

"Do you like him that much that you can't listen to us now?" Phuwin with a glare on his way.

What is he so mad about?!  Dunk feels dizzy in frustration.

"Because you are being unreasonable! You know I've liked him for so long. If he wanted to be friends, why would I refuse? You never minded before, why the sudden overreaction?"

Phuwin didn't answer right away, he was just looking at him angrily. Dunk was not different, he feels like a child being scolded for nothing.

"If you call this overreaction then fine! Do whatever you want! Don't come at us crying cause you got your stupid ass in trouble!"

Dunk was stunned in his feet, his eyes shown shocked as he held back his tears. Phuwin seems to be immediately regretting as he look away to avoid Dunk's reaction. He ran his head through his hair, cursing.

"Stop this, you both. Stop fighting over that guy, he's not worth it." Pond stepped between them. More particularly, he steps between them to face Dunk.

Dunk's irrational part of brain tells him that they're ganging up against him.

"Dunk, Phuwin's right. I think, you're being careless for trusting Joong. You haven't done this before. You've never been this easily taken in."

Dunk scoffed, "I'm not a fucking child. I'm even older than you both, I know what I am doing."

He left with angry steps as he aggressively wipes his stupid tears. He ignores the shouts of his name behind him. He's perhaps so tired that he's being extra sensitive today.

As soon as he entered his room he went to bury his face on his pillow and cries on it. He feels hurt and tired and just wanted to let it all out tonight and maybe tomorrow when he wakes up his life will not be this dramatic.

__

a/n. next ud would be on friday.

I really appreciate the likes and comments. Thank you! <3