10

__

Dunk went to school the next day feeling distressed. He hopes he could have a day off but he has a busy schedule and today Namtan wanted him to meet his majorette members because their performance is nearing.

Large eye bags, dark circles and a long face. He entered the school feeling uglier than usual.

He doesn't have classes with Phuwin, which he is grateful for since he doesn't want to face him just yet.

He wants to see Joong instead, he planned on giving him lunch today but he doesn't know how to give it since he doesn't want to talk to Pond either.

He realized Pond has been putting up with his antics. Pond is the one who secretly sneaks his lunchboxes and little gifts to Joong's locker. And now that Joong doesn't play football. Pond will be free from his daily advances. He must be over the moon now.

He feels guilty. He should just listen to them.

But he really likes Joong.

But also he doesn't want to make his friends upset.

But Joong tho...

Why can't he just get all nice things all at once!

He has still no idea why Pond and Phuwin is so against Joong. Everything they say about him most definitely are just rumors!

Anyways, to think about it, he's friends with Joong now. He could send him gifts just like friends do.

He sighs.

No. That's absurd. They're not in that level of friendship. Joong will think he's weird.

He sighs. He shouldn't think of Joong in this kind of situation, he should think of his friends. He should make up with them.

But also, he's not admitting any fault! He hasn't done wrong. He just want to make up cuz, whether he admits it or not they're a huge part of him and he'll be restless if they're not okay.

He decided he should go to Phuwin's condo. Cook in his kitchen, eat his snacks, get comfy in his bed and watch movies in his laptop. He's gonna annoy him to get back and try to make up with him too while he's at it. That's two birds hit with one stone.

A good plan. A perfect plan.

__

A couple of minor subjects and he's done for the day except band practice. He's on his way to meet Namtan at the field.

There are students who he assumes are his members. He feels nervous as hell, his head was down while he makes a beeline to the spot next to Namtan.

Namtan held his chin to look up.

"Relax. They're not gonna eat you." Namtan rolls her eyes but pats his back to ease him.

"This is Dunk Natachai." Namtan says simply. "He's gonna replace me. Take care of him."

Everyone knows that Namtan is leaving the band but they still look sad. (And maybe worried because they don't know if Dunk's gonna be good as Namtan. And if he turns out bad, then good luck to them. Lol. )

"I'm gonna have a party this weekend, it's my birthday and also a farewell party or whatever. You're all invited. That's all."

They went to Namtan and hugged her, saying they'll miss her and they don't want anyone to replace her, it's Dunk's cue to step back to have their little privacy.

He rolls his eyes when he heard someone say, " he doesn't look like he's got it like you do."

He muttered a 'bitch' and walked to the far side.