3

__

It was saturday, Dunk was buying stuff for his art class. He was thinking of what to paint. But the only thing that he could think of was Joong. His mind was occupied with Joong. And if he would paint, it will probably easy if it's Joong he's gonna paint.

But couldn't do that, can he?

He thinks, he could go at the seaside and paint the sea or the mountains.

He'll ask Phuwin or Pond to join him if ever.

"Are you taking that or?"

Dunk's attention was taken from the rows of canvas to the one speaking.

His eyes went bigger.

"Joong!"

"Nice, you remember my name. Dunk, right? Pond's friend?"

"Y-yeah, yeah."

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Joong chuckles. It was manly. Dunk could fucking melt.

"I-I'm just surprised. What are you doing here?"

"Looking around maybe? I mean, what else do you do in an art store?" Joong teased to which Dunk blushed a crimson red. "Just kidding. I'm buying stuff for a friend. How about you."

"Yeah, same." He stepped back from Joong clumsily because the proximity kinda make him unable to breath properly.

"Are you getting that?" Joong took two canvas of the same size. "I think this should do, right?"

It was hard for Dunk not to stare, as if he's seeing a ghost. What was that again?

"You're also buying a canvas?"

"Yup. Do you have something else to get?"

For a moment Dunk forgot what are on his list of stuff to buy. He shook his head cutely to focus. He needs to buy these or Phuwin would scold him nonstop and make him buy everything again.

"Uh, yes. I need a few brushes and a set of paint." He took out his lists. "And also pencils. You should go ahead and pay."

"No. No. I'll stay and keep you accompany. This should be an apology for the ball incident. Unless you don't want me around, that is."

"I want you around!" He didn't mean to come off excited but he did sound a little too enthusiastic. "I-i mean, I'll be needing you to uh.. carry those." He points at the canvas.

Joong smiled, an amused smile. "No problem. What are these muscles for right?"

Dunk suppressed the urge to scream. He turned to hide his face because he's certain it's red as a tomato. He chuckles awkwardly.

"I'm just kidding. That was so lame."

What lame was he even talking about. Dunk might have convulsed by now. But he held it in.

"Yeah. That was lame." He pretends to act cool.

While getting on the aisle, Joong decides to open a conversation. Dunk was focused to find the best quality paintbrushes. Ot rather 'tries' to focus.

"So.. You're an art student, right?"

"Yes. And your studying pre-med."

"How do you know?"

"Everybody knows."

"Oh, is that so?"

"And we're also classmates in 5 subjects for the past 3 years."

Dunk slapped his own mouth. He just couldn't shut up when it's needed. He turned to see Joong's reaction. He can't read him.

"Uh, you're just too popular you know. And i kinda have photographic memory." He was fast to make up a lie.

Suddenly Joong smiled a pretty smile. "So that's why you looked familiar. I knew I've seen you before. I just can't remember. I don't have photographic memory as you. I'm sorry."

Photographic memory, lmao. Dunk chuckled at his misery.

"No. It's okay. I understand you're too popular to notice me."

"That's not true."

"Yes. That's true but it's not like it's a big deal."

Joong saw a little pout but Dunk genuinely thinks he's not an open book.

"Cute." Joong whispered enough for Dunk won't be able to hear.

"What did you say?"

"I said, let's pay. My stomach is growling, we should grab lunch next."

"L-lunch? Us? " *Is he asking me for a date? *

"Yeah, my treat. Since i still feel guilty for what I did to you at the field. I don't know how to properly apologize."

"You don't need to do this."

"I insist. I won't be able to sleep tonight otherwise."

Dunk just nods absentmindedly. He's telling Phuwin and Pond later Joong have asked him out for a date.

__