The Princess Has Some News

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Today was a peaceful, relaxing day. I sat atop my horse, Onyx. His hair and coat were purely black. He had a white diamond on his forehead.

While riding upon my horse through Termina Fields, I inhaled the fresh air.

"What a great day."

I kept on riding until I reached Hyrule Kingdom. I saw several posters advertising the kingdom's new knight training program. I saw my face plastered on most of the posters.

"Ugh, Zelda should've told me photographers were coming that day. My face looks awful."

I remembered when I had asked the Princess to start the program. I had told her, after being trained very well by Impa, and being labeled as the best knight in all Hyrule, that everyone should be given the chance to learn how to fight in case they were ever stuck in the same position I was in so long ago. Of course, because of her kind nature, Zelda had agreed to it.

Many people flocked to join the program. Mostly because they knew I would be one of the mentors and trainers. Though I am very young, I still manage to make the very best knights.

Today was my day off from the training though. So I was just relaxing at the moment. I even helped Agnetha to collect some bugs today. Not really a huge fan, but I was always glad to help.

I left Onyx to roam the grass fields near Hyrule Stables and sat under a tree. I thought of everything that had happened to me in the past couple years.

"To think I've gotten this far...if any of you can hear me, mother, father, sister, brother...I will avenge your deaths."

Come to think of it, what ever did happen to those monsters that killed my family? They couldn't have possibly disappeared just like that. I mean, sure, Hyrule's army was great at the time, but there were too many of the enemy for them to conquer. I guess I'll never know.

I was about to dose off until I heard someone call my name.

Impa's P.O.V.

God, the new recruit was such a nuisance. I can't believe the Princess allowed him to join the program. Thank the heavens that I'm not the mentor Zelda chose, though I do feel bad for (Y/N).

"Where is that girl?"

I continued walking until I found the (h/c) haired girl almost falling asleep under a tree.

"(Y/N)!"

I saw her shake her head and look up.

"Oh, Impa, did you need anything?" she replied.

"Yeah, I know it is your day off, and I do apologize for bothering you, but the Princess has some news for you."

She got up and nodded, "No, no. It's totally fine. Without you guys, I wouldn't be who I am today. So how can I help you?"

"Gosh, I feel sorry for her."

"The Princess has called for you in the throne room. It's about a new recruit you'll start training tomorrow."

"Oh, alright. I'll head over there right now," she replied.

"Thank you for your services, (Y/N), it's really appreciated."

She smiled and nodded in response and headed for the throne room.

"Good luck. You're going to need it."

??? P.O.V. (Though I'm pretty sure you all know who this is XDD)

So this is Hyrule Kingdom. Better than Kokiri Forest. I'm glad I left that place. Mido was getting on my nerves. And Saria was all up on me (Yes I know that's probably not his personality but it's part of the plot). I bet the "best knight in all Hyrule" will be like that too. The Princess herself isn't so bad looking either; but the Impa lady is kind of intimidating.

"Oh, (Y/N), you're finally here," I heard the Princess say.

"Pffft. What kind of name is (Y/N)?"

I saw the "best knight in all Hyrule" walk in. (E/C) eyes, (h/c) hair color, somewhat short, about my age. Eh, she's decent.

"(Y/N)," Zelda started, "meet your new recruit."

*********
And done. Hopefully you guys liked this chappie ^_^
I will try to update this story more. I can't believe that people actually read this, like, how did you even find meh??? Thank you guys.
Feel free to comment, vote, or whatever you Wattpadders like to do (⌒o⌒)