The Demon

Link's P.O.V.

A high pitched scream came from no where causing all the lights in the castle to break, making the entire place dark. From a distance, I saw a creature. Its red eyes were the center of everyone's attention.

I walked closer to it. Its red eyes shimmering in the pure darkness. I came to a sudden realization that it was no regular creature; it was a demon. In it's hand was a sword glowing with red flames surrounding it. It was a human demon. Just who was this?

Just then, the demon started slashing its way in the dark. Glass was being shattered left and right. People started to scream and dodge in fear of being hit by the deadly blade.

I ran towards the inside, feeling the walls for a glass case. At last I found it and broke it taking one of the castle's treasured swords in hand. This demon needed to be stopped.

The demon continued to slash at everything and anything that tried to come close.

"Impa!" I heard Zelda yell, "Get your sword while I try to stop this thing," Zelda said as she came to help.

"Yes, Princess," Impa replied as she ran to get her sword.

But before Zelda could lay a finger on the demon, it had completely thrown her back towards a wall.

I charged at the demon, the treasured sword glowing in a white color as I let my magic surge through it. Though it was pretty dark, I knew how to attack and could see the blades of each sword due to the glows.

"Just what are you doing here?" I yelled while jumping to attack the demon.

The demon flawlessly blocked my attack with ease. I kept charging at it, our blades clashing every time. The demon had uncanny skills. It was dangerously familiar, but at the moment, I couldn't think of who it resembled, all I could think of was taking this demon down. The demon made me lose my grip. I caught myself, but not fast enough. I was thrown back.

I charged my way back towards the demon only to be blocked by a large sword, Impa's sword.

"Stay back, Link," Impa said firmly, "I'll take care of this."

"The demon's too strong, Impa!" I warned her.

She began to attack the demon, but Impa's skills were not enough to beat it.

"There's only one person who's skills are as great as this," she mumbled as she continued to attack only to be thrown off balance and against the wall.

I charged again.

"Where's (Y/N) when you need her?"

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

"Kill. Kill."

It was all I could think of right now. I couldn't stop myself from attacking everyone. I had even hurt Zelda and Impa and was left to battle Link.

I couldn't control my actions. The last thing I remember before this happened was an excruciating pain in my left side and letting out a hellish scream. My eyes became blood-red and slit. I grew fangs and my hair started changing color again. The transformation was a lot quicker than it was the last time. I felt all the anger I kept inside me for all these years consume my entire being. And here I was, slashing at everything that came near.

I blocked that Link's pathetic attacks.

"You're so pathetic," I said mockingly in an unrecognizable demonic tone.

"You're nothing against me."

That wasn't me who was speaking. It was someone else. It wasn't the (Y/N) I had made myself into. It was the (Y/N) I had tried to avoid all these years. It was the (Y/N) who held only anger and was fixated on revenge.