Confrontations

(S/N)'s P.O.V.

What the hell was (Y/N) even talking about? I killed our family? No way. Not possible. But that jewel she showed me was the exact same one on my cloak. I needed to ask Ganzon.

I walked into his castle, "Sir Ganzon," I called.

He looked up, "Ah, (S/N), I don't have any tasks for you right now so what brings you here?"

"Tell me, Sir Ganzon, what was in that box?"

He spoke calmly, "That is none of your concern, (S/N)."

I clenched my fists. I was feeling something that I couldn't recognize. My blood was starting to boil. Ganzon had noticed this.

"I see our little (S/N) has gotten angry," he joked.

"What was in that box?" I growled.

He sighed, "Just a piece of cloth."

The bastard had the nerve to lie.

"Liar!" I spat, "I know exactly what was in that box!"

"I don't know what your talking about, (S/N); I really did just put a piece of cloth," he replied casually.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, you dirty liar!" I hissed, "It was this jewel that was in that box!"

I ripped the jewel from the cloak and aggressively threw it towards Ganzon's feet.

"How dare you treat me like that!" he raged.

I came back at him, "How dare you hide this from me? Why did you do it? Why did you not want me to know?"

He cracked a smile and started roaming around the room, "I was never going to tell you this but I guess I have no choice...not like you can do anything after I tell you anyway," he started as he cackled.

I glared as Ganzon continued to roam.

"You see, (S/N)," Ganzon started, "Your family was never dead in the first place."

"What are you saying?"

"I had used a spell on them to make it look like they were dead so that they wouldn't be attacked by the other enemy. So, in a way, I saved you guys."

I was confused. What the hell was he even saying?

"(S/N), you were actually injured. And that was part of the plan."

I growled, "What plan?"

He laughed, "The plan to make you believe that your family was dead and that you could save them and yourself by joining me."

He stopped to look at me, "So, in other words, I deceived you, (S/N). I used you. And now that your sister is already on the verge of becoming a demon, I will use her as well," he laughed evilly.

"Your family was never dead if your little brain still can't process what I'm telling you," he mocked.

Anger started to surge through me.

"You wonder why I always kept you and your family separate?" he started again, "It's because they knew. They knew themselves they weren't really dead, just that I had done something to their vital systems. They wanted to tell you so badly, (S/N), they really did."

He cackled, "But they never could. I had always made sure that the time you spent with them wasn't long enough so that they could open their mouths and spill the details."

I had formed a sword in my hand and made my way to slash his body. I dashed towards him but he caught me by the throat.

"And during all those years," he said whilst tightening his grip on my throat, "I've been coming up with a way to separate your soul from your body so that you could be my pawn. I knew that your power was great and I was going to use it for myself."

He stared at the sword in my hand and smiled, "Thank you for making my job so much easier, (S/N). You've created just the thing I needed."

With his free hand, he took the sword from my hand, "With your sister's sword skills controlling a demon sword with such strong powers, my father's wish will finally be fulfilled and I will take over the world."

I was about to speak but he put a silver collar on my neck, "It was great using you."

Ganzon started speaking in some foreign language, and as he spoke, I felt something being drained from my body. I saw as my soul slowly left and entered the sword Ganzon held in his hand.

"I will get out, you bastard," my words lingered as I felt myself sealed within the sword. I stared at the now empty shell. I was a prisoner.

Ganzon's P.O.V.

I stared at the black sword with silver flames now containing (S/N)'s soul.

"Such a shame," I tsked as I put the sword in a sheath and let (S/N)'s soulless body fall to the floor.

"At least I get a new puppet," I said while activating the collar around (S/N)'s neck. This body was now powerless since I transferred all of the powers to the sword. But I didn't really need this body for too long. I just needed to find (Y/N) and have (S/N) tell her the magic words.

"(Y/N), I did kill them. I killed the family."