Ikana Graveyard

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I rode my way to Lana's house hidden in the depths of the Lost Woods. I found a house built into a large tree.

"Geez, this place is so dark."

I got off Onyx and knocked. Since the only person who knew where she lived was me, she immediately opened the wooden door.

"(Y/N)! What a surprise. Come in," she motioned for me to walk through, "Aren't you busy with your knight duties and all?"

My face became solemn and she noticed this right away. She sat me down on one of her wooden chairs and grabbed some herbal tea.

She looked at me with sympathy, "Tell me what happened, honey."

So I told her everything that happened that night. I told her every single detail. I told her about the demon, the battle, the backstabbing words, and the little girl. One thing I didn't tell her was that I was the demon.

"And that's why," I took a sip from the tea and sighed, "I'm here today. I've got all the time in the world right now."

I put the porcelain cup down and put my hands through my (h/c) hair, "I'm also here about that gem I gave you awhile ago."

"Oh," she said, "That thing."

She got up from her seat and grabbed the blood-red gem from her closet. She placed the thing in front of me and sat back down.

She frowned, "I'm sorry, (Y/N). I couldn't find out anything. This gem is a mystery. Even to me. One thing I do know, (Y/N)," she looked at me with intent eyes, "It's from a place full of complete darkness."

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"First, where did you find it?"

"Ikana Canyon," I replied simply.

"Ah, I was right. You know that place is full of darkness and evil."

I was starting to see her point.

Lana spoke again, "My best bet is that you go back there and try to find more answers. That's really all I can say. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything else."

I smiled gratefully, "It's enough that you tried your very best to find out about it. Thank you, Lana."

She smiled at me, "No problem."

I got up to leave until I heard her call me again.

"Hey, (Y/N)?"

"Hmm?"

"How is that Link guy? Have you seen him?"

Link. I totally forgot about him. I honestly don't know what that guy was doing right now.

I sighed, "I haven't seen him since that night."

I turned the door knob.

"I honestly don't see why he hasn't fallen for you, (Y/N), even if it's only been about a week. You're a great person."

"Don't say such things, Lana."

"It's the truth."

I sighed and gave a small laugh, "Bye, Lana."

I closed the door behind me and stared at the gem.

"Ikana Canyon, here I come."

*****

I was back at Ikana Canyon. I had (sw/n) with me this time so I knew I was safe. I made my way through, heading to one location in mind: Ikana Graveyard. What place held more darkness than a graveyard? A graveyard placed within Ikana Canyon. It was getting pretty dark and without a doubt, I knew the stalchildren would be out.