What is Hurt?

*****

New fill-in for the story:

(S/N) which means sister's name.

(B/N) which means brother's name.

*****

There is a world that is unknown to all the inhabitants of Hyrule Kingdom and to those living around it. That place is called Achlys Valley. Only those of the darkest souls reside in this area. There is no sign of any type of light, only darkness. The flames here are pure black while the light bulbs emit a darkish blue substance. Anything or anyone that sets foot in this area will be consumed by complete darkness.

??? P.O.V.

I waited for my little messenger to come back with the news. We had moved forward on our to-do list. We were getting even closer to our main goal.

"Sir Ganzon," I heard a voice say.

I smiled to myself as I saw the hooded figure walk in. I had given that cloak to the messenger as tool to help complete the task.

"I see that my messenger is back from the assigned task."

"Were you able to do it?" I asked.

"Of course I was able to, my liege."

"Good. Well done, (S/N)," I said as I smiled, "I knew it was right of me to take you under my wing."

She looked up at me with her red eyes while taking off her hood.

"As long as you promise to let the rest of my family out once I have completed the full mission, I will do as you say and follow orders."

"I'm not one to go back on my word, (S/N). Once I have what I want, you'll get what you want."

"Do you need anything else, my liege?"

I thought for awhile, but as of right now, there was nothing. I was still planning the next step.

"You may take a break, (S/N)."

"Thank you, sir," she said as she made her way out.

(S/N)'s P.O.V.

I walked out of Ganzon's castle and took a stroll down the dark streets of Achlys. I kept walking until I got to my small house, courtesy of Sir Ganzon. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at my red eyes and dark silver hair. I didn't always look like this. This look came to me when I came into this world. I can't even remember the original color of my eyes and hair.

I didn't mind the new look though. People were kind of scared of me, but I couldn't blame them. They knew what I was.

I walked to my bedroom and lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I thought about the task assigned to me earlier.

*****

"It seems everything is going according to plan," I told Ganzon.

"Very good. What's next on the list?"

Since the list was already imprinted in my mind, I answered his question swiftly.

"Well, since the venom you injected into (Y/N)'s left side is finally starting to react, it's time we do something to speed the process so that the venom can convert her soul into pure darkness."

He laughed evilly.

"Very good. (S/N), what I want you to do now is this. Lately, I've heard that some of our creatures have been invading a nearby ranch. I want you to take my cloak and disguise yourself as one of them. Because of your power, you may look a bit different from the rest, but no matter. When you have disguised yourself, I want you to approach (Y/N). You'll have the black flames emitting from your cloak. It won't hurt (Y/N) externally, but the flame will be able to make itself to the unhealed wound, therefore, speeding up the darkness consumption process. Any questions?"