➤OP-10 // RED CIRCUS

Nokk and I got dressed in our combat gear, pulling up my mask with a nod to her. At the lockers, we found several other operatives had been called in for this mission: Blitz, Montagne, Pulse, Doc, IQ, Jackal, Maverick, alongside the entirety of the SAS boys and Clash, and one other I hadn't met yet. A man in a grey work jacket with a full-face balaclava wore a Japanese flag patch on one of his sleeves. "Whose that?"

"That's..." Nokk trailed off her words. "I don't think I've seen him around either. Must be new."

"Shouldn't he have been introduced alongside me then?" I replied, wondering about his sudden appearance. Fortunately, he noticed me staring at him and walked over to us.

"You like staring at people?" He spoke with a heavy Japanese accent, and as he got closer I was able to see more details in his uniform. Attached to the front of his helmet was a Go-Pro camera like Fuze, his vest had an additional armor plate strapped to the outside made up of smaller plates to allow for flexibility.

"No, sorry...Just haven't seen you around here before," I apologized and extended my hand out. "Ethan Zhou, Eta-10 on the field."

He returned the gesture, "Kenta Imagawa, but you can call me Kitsune."

"Imagawa, so that means?"

"You know my elder sister then, she joined Rainbow when it was in the early years of reactivation," He said, a light chuckle to his voice. "Though we may be siblings, we did take different paths to end up here."

"Crazy how life does that to people, I think we should get going, Sam's waiting for us." I reminded myself and looked to Nokk to find her already gone. "C'mon Kenta, let's get moving before we get our asses chewed out."

"Agreed." With that, we made our way toward the command room where Sam and the others were waiting for everyone's arrival. With him was the City of London Chief of Police who was explaining the situation to him.

We were sat at a long table with a projector displaying photos of Terrorists preparing explosives and loading them into vans, notably, they were wearing the same blank white mask that most of the operatives here were familiar with. "So this is what those chems were for..." I sighed with a shake of my head.

"I thought Blackbeard marked them for collection back in Syria?" Thermite pointed out the inconsistency, and he was right. Blackbeard marked them for collection when he and the others did the rescue mission. "Unless they got them right back after we left?"

"As much as I wish that wasn't true, that's how it went down Trace," Sam groaned. "But the past is the past, what matters now is how we deal with the problem at hand...With us right now is the Chief of the London police force, they'll be working with us on this op." He introduced us to the older man in a dress uniform with the London Police Force insignia sewn onto one of the sleeves.

"Sorry to bother you all at this time of night, but we've received proper intel that these 'White Masks' are planning to move their little science project through Piccadilly Circus." He explained, clicking through the slides showing which Vans they'll be riding in. "Though I assume you all are familiar with these Blokes then?"

"A little more than familiar," James growled, he looked especially pissed off at this mission compared to the rest of his team. Something a little too close to home I assume. "You got a plan or you just sendin' us in to deal with the mess?"

"Easy there, Porter." Mike placed a hand on his shoulder and reassured him.

"I have a small squad of Officers on the ground that's been trailing them for the past few days. We plan on catching them today. You'll all be placed in as fire support if things get too dangerous." The chief explained, though this didn't quell James's reaction to the situation.