fight || ch. 14

tw ~ 1 use of the d slur

You're about to throw open Regina's front door, heartbroken and livid, when you hear footsteps following you.

"Wait, wait! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it!" Regina yells, running down the stairs to you.

"Whatever." You mumble, turning the handle. Regina slams her hand on the door, closing it the mere inch you had managed to open it.

Shocked, you cross your arms over your chest, turning to look at her.

"What the fuck, Regina, let me go." You growl.

"No, no please, I'm so sorry I said that, please believe me. I didn't mean it, I-" She rambles. Regina's face is screwed up and she looks genuinely distraught.

"Then why did you say it, Regina!?" You ask in a yell. "Why the fuck would you say that to me!? I thought you changed!" You accuse.

"I have- I... I don't know why, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please." She cries.

"Obviously not enough." You say.

"No, no I have, I promise, I just-" Regina starts, eyes darting all over the room, never at your face. Her hands don't stay still, she's shaking them, then grabbing the roots of her hair as she speaks.

"I just..." She trails off.

In a swift motion, her hands are on either side of your face and she slams her lips onto yours.

Wrenching yourself away, you give her a betrayed look.

"No! No, Regina, you can't just do that!" You yell. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" You question.

Fat tears begin rolling down Regina's cheeks.

"I don't know, I don't know, everything is wrong!" She cries.

"Well figure it out! I can't keep guessing, Regina! You don't get to call me a dyke one second and then kiss me the next!" You yell.

Regina squeezes her eyes closed, rocking back and forth between her feet.

"Can you come upstairs with me," She pleads.

You give her an unimpressed look.

"Please," She begs.

"For what, Regina?" You ask.

"To talk, please, we can talk now!" She offers.

"Oh, now we can talk!? Everything is always on your terms, Regina, and I'm sick of it! If you would have just talked to me when I wanted to, none of this would have happened!" You accuse.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry," She says, crying renewed.

"See your fucking therapist, Regina; figure out your shit. I'm staying at Janis'. I'll tell you when we can talk." You order.

You turn and walk out the door, and this time Regina lets you go.

You have to pull over on your way home, you're crying so hard. You open your phone to send Janis a text.

can i still stay at yours?

of course
what happened?

so much
fuck regina

💀💀💀
do you want to talk about it?

maybe later

ok, just lmk

🤍

You eventually drive the rest of the way home.

"Hey hon, how did it go?" Your mom asks brightly as you walk in.