Deflowering

Koko remembered the exact moment things changed. She was playing with dolls and following Sister Teresa around, mimicking her every move, worshipping the ground she walked on. But this day everything shifted, as this was the day Kay found her in the Chapel, after the morning service. She had grown up seeing him visit, the son & heir of the local lord, but when she greeted him that morning, she saw a twinkle in his eye that she hadn't seen before. His eyes moved down her body almost as if against his will - as if he wanted to look away but just couldn't. Their eyes met, and she inwardly gasped at the intense passion she saw in his gaze. She squirmed in her seat at the pew, as part of the choir, she faced the audience at the service. She could feel his eyes on her throat, as if caressing it from afar. As the worshippers left one by one down the aisles, she stood there, the last one left as she caught her breath. She was confused, what was this feeling she had? She felt hot, touching a hand to her forehead. But it wasn't the kind of heat that was fever, she knew the difference. This was something else, and she felt her panties sliding sensually across her damp pussy. She held her hands out, staring at them as she contemplated her internal turmoil. She wanted to move her hips to rub against the wood grain of the bench she was sitting on. But wasn't that a sin? She was never told so, but it felt naughty just to think of it.

A noise alerted her to an intruder to her thoughts. She looked up to see Kay, who had clearly walked back in. Their eyes met, and she was frozen in place as he wordlessly walked up to her. Grabbing her wrist, he shushed her protest and led her to the confession cubicle. The space was tight for 2 youths, in their physical peak. Kay's broad shoulders blocked the entry way where light filtered in. Koko wasn't scared though, she was excited. Her heart was a drum in her chest, begging to be heard. She worried he could hear it and stop, whatever this was. She didn't know but it was delicious, the tension, the charge in the air.

Kay closed the entrance behind him and turned to her. "Koko," he murmured at her neck as he bent down to her height, near her ear. "You know I am the landlord here."
Koko cleared her throat, staring at his chin as he bent near her face. Her mouth was nearly touching his. "Yes," she answered breathlessly, after a moment.

"So then you understand that this is part of the landlord privileges. Perhaps no one told you yet."

Koko fell out of her trance, and looked at him confused, her eyes wary. Kay seemed to be holding his breath, then breathing out slowly as his gaze went feverishly from her breasts to her legs, and up to her face as his hand fidgeted by her sides, bunching her dress higher and higher. "I thought we don't pay taxes because this is the church. I was not aware, please forgive me." Why did no one warn her? How could she make the money? She thought being a nun meant she would not have to pay, her job was to pray and attend services, for pleasing God only, not man. But this man...oh this man made her insides feel like lava. She didn't know what exactly that was, but it felt delicious.
"No silly, you have so much else you can give to your landlords to compensate for shelter and protection all these years."
"Like what?" She inquired. She was genuinely curious what else.
Kay groaned as he lifted her skirts and rummaged into her drawers, easily finding the slit there. He slid one thick hot finger into her pussy. She winced at the intrusion, falling back against the wall as she moved away from Kay. "Kay, it is forbidden for anyone to touch my private parts, I will be promised to God."

Kay shook his head, as he caged her in between his arms on opposite sides of her. "Koko, you are not a nun yet. You don't know better so I will teach you the ways of the world, now be quiet and just obey me."

He didn't wait for an answer, started unbuttoning the front of her dress, revealing her chemise underneath. It was old and worn, so it was almost see-through, two hard nipples poking through. He gazed at her breasts for a moment, inhaling sharply. Koko swallowed hard, staring at him looking at her with unbridled lust. It made her heart pound, her palms hot and sweaty. She jerked forward as he pinched both nipples unexpectedly, then tugged on them. She gasped, the movement catapulting her to his arms, which caged her in right away as if he had planned this.
"I am not sure this is allowed. Should I ask Sister Teresa first?"
Kay made a frustrated noise, palmed her breasts, squeezing them. The jolt it sent to her pussy was never felt by her before. She tried to move his hands away, he held on to her wrists, raising them up above her head. The movement brought her breasts higher, and he stopped glaring at her for trying to move away as his gaze latched on them. He looked like a wolf ready to pounce. And pounce he did. Pulling her chemise down by the neck, he bared her breasts. His mouth latched on to one hard tip, sucking it sharply into his mouth, tugging as he let it slip from his mouth. The alternate sucking and plucking on each breast left Koko speechless.

She forgot all the rules, she only knew sensation. As she felt cool air by her nether regions, she remembered in alarm being told not to show or let anyone touch down there. But now, Kay was not only looking, but he was massaging her folds, inserting a finger, then fingers. She couldn't tell how many, but she felt full, almost to the point of pain. She was squirming against the wall, halfway on the bench with her legs spread out, her gown around her waist. Her naked breasts heaved up and down as his fingers pumped inside her pussy. Kay sucked one nipple back into his mouth. Her back arched like an instrument.

Then the fingers fell away and the mouth disappeared. There were voices in the Chapel. Someone had entered into room. Kay met her eyes and covered her mouth with his hand. He leaned close. "Don't make any noises. That's an order.. do you understand?" He waited patiently for her answer as he fumbled with his belt buckle. She felt rather than saw his pants slide down, before warm flesh pressed against her privates.
She nodded mutely behind the hand that was keeping her mouth shut. Kay didn't look satisfied. "I'll keep my hand over your mouth just in case, don't make any noise."
The fleshy warmth at her thighs became a knife, that tried to enter. Though her core was wet and slippery, her pussy had never had visitors. She couldn't help but moan as the shallow strokes both hurt and pleasured in equal measures. Saliva coated her mouth, and her inner walls became wet.
"Shhh," Kay quieted her as the sounds of the voices continued in the background, the speakers oblivious of what was going on in the privacy of the confession box.
Starting to get impatient, Kay pushed forcefully in all the way, touching his pelvis to hers. She gasped behind his hand, squirming against the exquisite torture. Tears sprang to her eyes as she tried to get away from the piercing pressure.

Kay gave her a warning look as he grunted above her, holding her tight with one hand on her hips, not allowing her to get away. "I told you to obey, Koko." He gritted out, annoyed. He adjusted his grip on her as he rammed his hips into hers over and over again. Standing right against her, his pelvis was rocking against her clit every thrust. Koko gritted her teeth at first, bearing it as the pain became too much to bear.

The voices in the room faded away as the speakers walked out. Kay moved his hand from her mouth, sqeezing her breast tightly with it instead. A wave of lust slashed through her, her insides moistening and lengthening. His movement inside her was triggering a deep craving, something just within reach. He stuck his tongue into her mouth, tasting every crevice. He moaned into her mouth, the sound doing strange things to her inside. Before she knew it, the delicious sensations exploded into thousands of nerve endings vibrating in her pussy, drenching his cock in her juices. Even as she jerked against his thrusts, her pussy feeling the after effects of her orgasm, he kept pounding between her legs. He groaned as he thrust one final time, his fingers digging into her hips as he massaged his cock against her walls. She felt a warm trickle of fluid slide down from her slit, onto her leg as Kay pulled out of her.

She looked on dazed between her legs, her skirts falling back into place as he stepped away to lift up the pants around his ankles. She barely caught a glimpse of his damp, satisfied cock before he tucked it away behind his shirt and pants. He frowned at her, "you must tell no one of this, do you understand? Not everyone has your best interest in mind like I do."
Koko beamed at him. "Of course, my lord. This will be my way to pay you back for your generosity."

Kay gave her one more stern look before leaving the box. She gazed after him for a moment. She couldn't believe his pants held such a wondrous tool for pleasure. She didn't even know this pleasure. She felt she won something she hadn't even prayed for - a way to serve her lord and take pleasure from her, as was his right. Surely, she was doing God's work?

She buttoned up her dress, smoothing down her head covering and caressing the wrinkles before heading to her quarters. She didn't know when she would see Lord Kay again but she was already ready for the next time he wanted to exert his lordly rights.