The Archbishop

Koko learnt quickly that Lord Kay did not like to share and that he had called Sister Teresa to witness her in coitus so as to punish her for approaching Father Jonas. If he couldn't have her to himself, he would find ways she would be kept away. She only found out about this as he came to tell her a few hours later. He stood outside her window, looking in. She was confined to her room until disciplinary action could be made against her. He couldn't risk entering as she was being watched by the other nuns but he spat at her feet in disgust as she just stared at him in confusion...she really did not understand how she was wrong. The relations she had with the two men were pleasurable for everyone involved and she did not think any harm was done. She felt sad that no one else agreed with her and she had hurt Lord Kay's feelings. He left before she could say she was sorry for hurting him.

The church council had decided to write to the archbishop for what to do with her.

Father Jonas managed to get away with a brief scolding from the head priest at the church. However, as Lord Kay testified that day, Koko was a tempting and wanton woman. Even an upstanding man like Father Jonas could not resist her siren call. She needed to be dealt with differently. Everyone loved her since she was a little girl, so they hoped the archbishop would have spiritual ways to cleanse the evil she brought upon this devout community.

For three weeks, she was confined to her bedroom. Her meals were brought to her and she was instructed to repent through prayer and worship at her desk every day. Koko was obedient, showing her superiors that she was a good young woman. She really just wanted to please. Then a knock came on her door, before Sister Teresa entered her room.

Looking down at her sternly, she said: "The Archbishop is here. He will see you now."

Koko obediently got up from her desk, where she had been sitting for prayers, but in reality was reliving a particular delicious embrace with Lord Kay in the garden, behind the orange tree. He had placed his cock in her mouth, and her throat was bruised by the time he was done. But she could still taste the saltiness, and the smooth velvet of this tool that made her feel so good between her thighs and now made its home within her mouth. She knew better than to confide in Sister Teresa, though, not wanting to hurt the only mother figure she had. Sister Teresa looked pale and gaunt, her face stiff as she looked her over.

Koko squirmed as she looked down at the floor, afraid to give away her thoughts. She thought it tragic that Sister Teresa seemed not to know how wonderful a joining was, but she understood it was not her place to say so. She did not want to hurt Sister Teresa further, as she had been quite upset at her these past few weeks.

"Before we go, promise me this. You will behave. You must do exactly as the Archbishop orders so he can cleanse your sins. Do you understand, Koko?"

Koko looked up then, clutching her hands earnestly in front of her. "Sister Teresa, I promise. I will obey and only do as I am told, you must believe me." She pleaded.

Sister Teresa sniffed, her nose wrinkling in disgust. "It shall remain to be seen. Now come along, we cannot keep His Excellency waiting."

She turned to leave, her skirts swishing against the floor. Koko hurried to follow her, keeping her gaze down as she was taught.

Determined to do her best, she kept her eyes on the floor as she was led into the receiving room. It was the most luxurious room in the church, used only for welcoming foreign dignitaries and royalty. Or his Excellency, the Archbishop of Castlemore.

Koko did not dare raise her eyes, keeping her gaze towards his feet, where his red robe parted to reveal clean shiny boots. He was seated on the chair facing the window, so he had his face turned.

"Your Excellency, may I introduce Constance, a ward of this humble church."

Sister Teresa bowed, Koko quickly followed her lead as well. Raising her eyes for a peek as her head was bowed, panic jolted through her as she met the Archbishop's cold, black stare. She quickly looked back down, hoping he hadn't noticed her peek, thinking it was a trick of the light.

"Constance has always been dutiful and obedient as a child. I do not know what evil has overtaken her body, but she needs your light and guidance, your Excellency. We do wish the best for her but perhaps life in the church is not meant for her." Sister Teresa continued.

"NO!" The outburst sprang from Koko's mouth in dismay, before she clapped a hand against her face. "Please do not say so, where will I go?"

Sister Teresa turned to hiss at her. "Silence, you insolent child. How dare you speak after what you have done?"

"But Sister Teresa, I don't want to leave you!" Koko stammered as tears sprang to her eyes. Sister Teresa's countenance softened but stayed resolute.

"Enough." The word was spoken softly, but it thundered across the room. Koko looked across the room to where the Archbishop was frowning at her, turned away from the window this time. He looked at her like she was an odd creature, and she was puzzled so she forgot to keep her gaze down. His piercing gaze held her in place, his scowl unforgiving. Even if she had not been told who he was, she would've have known his power by his mere presence.

Koko trembled in trepidation as the Archbishop rose from his chair. Sister Teresa bowed out of the way, leaving Koko to her own devices before the most powerful man in the country.

A cold hand lifted her chin, as the Archbishop inspected her face.

"Indeed, I see what you mean, Sister Teresa. Her insolence is as striking as her youthful glow." He squeezed her jaw, forcing her mouth to open. Koko winced, but didn't move away as he shoved his fingers in her mouth, inspecting her teeth, her tongue, and even her gums.

"She will need to be taken in hand, before she ruins the good name of this Church. I will see to it personally." The Archbishop stared down his nose at her. He was tall and imposing, his aquiline nose sharp, features harsh. He let go of her face, and Koko quickly lowered her gaze, unable to meet his cold, black eyes. She felt a prick of danger, her heart beating.

"Is she with child?" He let go of her face, his robes swishing around him as he sat back in his chair, already dismissing her.

Sister Teresa hesitated to answer, and his Excellency turned up a brow as he waited.

"She is not, it seems the young Lord who defiled her had given her herbs to prevent conception. She has shown no signs of...being indisposed."

The Archbishop pondered this. "I see. I will be leaving in half hour. Get my carriage ready."

"And Constance, your Excellency?" Sister Teresa inquired.

The Archbishop waved a hand in dismissal. "Pack her belongings, she will accompany me to the Capital. I know what to do with her."

"Thank you, your Excellency but may I inquire what you will do with her?" Sister Teresa asked. Koko noticed the immediate regret on her mentor's face for asking as she received the full brunt of the Archbishop's stare. She immediately bowed and headed out of the door.

"Please forgive me, your Excellency. I am merely fond of the girl, so I dared to ask. Please excuse me as I prepare for your departure."

She gestured for Koko to follow her out. Koko hurried to obey, scared to stay alone in the room with the Archbishop. She dared to peek back as the door started to close behind them, seeing the Archbishop had already turned back to the window, a hand stroking his sharp jaw, as if he was contemplating something.

Koko shuddered, terrified of the man that would be her fate for the unforeseeable future.