Doing the Lord's Work

The carriage ride back to the Archbishop's castle passed by in a blur. Before she left the carriage, the Archbishop had spoken to her for the first time since they left the Cardinal's palace.

"I will be expecting your company tomorrow evening. Be prepared for my summons." Then he had dismissed her. Koko barely managed to walk on her own feet towards her room.

Koko arrived to a hot bath, Darryl ready to assist her again. She smiled at him as he soaped her body once more, taking extra care with her sore body parts. The herbs in the bath helped soothe her and she fell into a blissful sleep. She awoke a few minutes later in her bed, a hard cock pushing through her nether lips, in and out. Darryl had mounted her for a few minutes already, she had sensed him in her sleep, but she had assumed it was merely her lustful nature conjuring her dreams. She smiled as she laid back, relaxing underneath him. She enjoyed his ministrations, and sighed softly as he finished inside her. He patted her thigh as thanks, then lifted the covers over her naked body, tucking her in gently before leaving the room.

The next morning, she had been led to a scrumptious breakfast buffet, and an equally delicious luncheon in the afternoon. Koko was smiling wide by the time evening came, looking forward to serving the Archbishop again, as he rewarded her so handsomely every time she obeyed his exact words. She knew now what she had done wrong in the past, and wanted to prove herself to him. She wanted more days like this - being free to explore her surroundings, eating whatever she wanted, and then in the evening, fucking until she was exhausted and ready for bed.

Would it be so much to ask to keep this going? She would pray as much in her daily worship. She walked into the dining hall with a wide smile, beaming as she curtsied for the Archbishop.

He was already seated with his meal before him, wine goblet within easy reach. When he nodded at her, Koko smiled her thanks then dug into the food. She would never tire of the decadence of this Church and felt it wasteful to have spent years in the convent without even a hint of the pleasures to come. Why else would God create this happiness if He did not mean for her to have it?

They were midway through when a servant announced the church council had arrived. They swooped in, eating at the table, conversations flowing. Koko trembled before them, their hard stares overlapping, as she felt their eyes on her. But no one spoke to her.

The Archbishop had servants lead each priest to their assigned chambers, before he turned to Koko. Once again, they were alone together. He beckoned her to come to him with a hand, Koko shot to her feet to obey him.

"Come kneel down before me, Constance." She obeyed, laying her head down on his knee as he stroked her hair.

"Good girl. I see you have learnt your lessons quickly. You have a bright future ahead of you, young lady." His stroking fingers came down over her jaw, her lips, pushing inside her mouth as he opened it wide. His cock slipped past her lips, before she even realized he had it ready for her.

She sucked him in deep, eager to please him after he had not indulged in her for weeks. So much of her future rested on him, he was her priority. He was the reason for all her current joys. She licked, sucked and gently brushed her teeth over him until he pushed her away.

With a pained groan, he moved her, flipping her to face the table. He plunged inside her, tearing the new pair of drawers in his haste to enter her. Koko held on to the table as he pounded into her, hot and fierce, until he bucked inside her, his seed dripping down her leg.

Her skirts fell back down her hips as he released her, stepping away.

"The council has expressed a desire to get to know you themselves before sending you to court. I have no choice but to allow it, though I would have foregone those old buffoons'. They simply seek their own pleasures, not the greater cause." The Archbishop sighed as he patted her on the head.