Forbidden Trysts

Upon unanimous approval from the council, Koko had been granted the right to attend the Prince's Court - a place she had heard them speak of time and again. Though, she did not know what would await here there.

She trusted the Archbishop as he had not failed her yet, so she happily went along with their plans for her. Trunks and trunks of clothing, jewelery, and other frivolous things piled in her room in advance of her move, and Koko was restless as she waited for her orders. She had not cared for pretty dresses or baubles even before, but especially not now when she enjoyed being nude most of all.

Father Sylvester did make good on his promise to have her to himself for a full night, convincing the Archbishop he needs to check once more before his final recommendation to the council. This night, he seemed to be possessed as he laid her down on his bed, opening her up to gaze down at her pussy. He stared long and hard, inching a knobbly finger in and out. He seemed to be fascinated with how her pussy held on to his finger as he pumped it. With a groan, he then fell forward on top of her. Alarmed, Koko thought he passed out again until she felt his toothless gums grind against her nether lips. The sensation was pleasant enough and quite arousing but then his tongue slid forward and slid along her wet slit. Koko gasped as he clamped his mouth on her cunt, sucking her clit. Her hips jerked up at the strong pull, but his usual iron grip held her down, his nails digging into her hips as he ground against her. He was relentless as he made her climax after climax until she was sobbing in relief as he moved up her body. He had used his toothless gums against her like a weapon, holding her cunt hostage in his hot mouth, tongue and lips stroking her until she saw sparks behind her closed eyes. Rolling off her, he urged her strained body to cover him, pushing his pulsing cock into her sensitive pussy. Despite being weak from the multiple orgasms from his mouth and fingers, she dutifully moved over him, sinking on his cock over and over again until he groaned his release into her with a shout. In the early morning hours, he finally let her go with his full blessing this time, giving her a toothless grin as he leered at her. Though the puckered mouth had disgusted her at first, she now appreciated the talent and skill it hid. She was eager for him to ask for her again, knowing what she had discovered.

In preparation for her departure to join the Prince's court, the Archbishop hosted another gathering like the one she attended when she first arrived. Shuddering at what had happened to her later that night, she both anticipated and dreaded the evening. As she was getting dressed for dinner, Darryl walked into her room.

Koko was startled at the intrusion but relaxed when she saw who it was. She dismissed the maid who was helping her, stating Darryl will take over her grooming. She granted him a big smile before she turned her back, winding a pearl necklace around her neck, which hung in looping strands down to her chest. She examined her final look in the mirror. The necklace had been a gift from her favourite priest, Father Sylvester, and she was hoping he would notice how she favoured him. Perhaps he would ask for her again tonight, though she also had her eye on some others. She knew she would taste the Archbishop at least once more before she left so she was not worried about him.

Twirling around, she posed for Darryl, knowing he was burning hot for her even before he entered her bedchamber. She assumed the Archbishop had sent him here to get her down for dinner.

"You look ravishing." He whispered as his gaze snagged on her breasts. They were encased in the deep red velvet of her gown. Pearl strands looped around her neck, some of it resting on her chest, swishing back and forth as she moved.

With a growl, he pounced on her, his lips bruising her chest as he licked and sucked there. Koko gasped as he fumbled at her skirts until he grasped underneath it, pushing her drawers down around her ankles. He grasped her naked thighs as he pushed her onto the wardrobe, where he lifted her to sit.