Thrysts in Church

Koko didn't have to wait long to see Kay again. Or rather his wandering hands and insistent cock. He snuck into her room a few nights later. He held a hand over her mouth as he alerted her to his presence. Before she could blink, he had turned her to lie on her stomach. Lifting her skirts, he entered her from behind, her sore muscles latching onto him despite the surprise intrusion.

Koko's hips started moving against him almost without her notice.

*Slap* A sharp palm landed on her butt cheek, halting her squirming.

Kay slapped her other butt cheek. He ground into her pussy from behind, forcing his weight on her body, holding her immobile against the mattress. He pulled her hair back, stretched her neck out. "Remember I tell you what to do, and I didn't tell you to move your hips. Just stay still and take the pounding. That's how I like it and you're here to please me, is that not right?" He said into her ear as his chest pressed her down onto her bed.

She whimpered as he sucked at her neck, and where her neck met her shoulders. She tried very hard to stop her squirming even though it was hard as she felt she was reaching a cliff and about to fall, she wanted to move but she was obedient. She let Kay pound into her, the silky sensations hitting her pussy, the slick glide and slide behind her. His balls were hitting her clit on each rough thrust, sending her senses into overdrive. She screamed voicelessly, being mindful that Kay wanted her to be quiet even in the throes of orgasm.
Pulling out of her, Kay turned her on her back, kneeling between her legs. He tugged her night gown down to expose her breasts, fondling them as he thrust against her. Pinching her nipples, he held still against her for a second before pulling out and spraying his hot seed onto her chest.

Kay breathed deeply then got off the bed to lift his pants from where they had pooled around his ankles. Panting, he reached into his pants drawers. Tossed a bag at her.

Koko caught it before it fell on the white substance coating her breasts. She opened the bag and sniffed the contents, it was some herbs.

"Brew this tea and drink a cup once a day, Koko. It prevents disaster."

Koko smiled at him. "Yes, my lord."

That was the last time they spoke that night, and the first time she saw Lord Kay completely naked as he languidly undressed, getting under the covers with her.

He left her in the early morning hours, her pussy throbbing and sore, having given her little rest all night. She fell into a deep sleep, well-sated and languid. Even as she woke groggy by the time the bell tolled for morning service, she didn't regret the delicious evening spent awake, experiencing such pleasures of the human body.

Kay found ways to get her alone and stick his cock into her pussy at every opportunity. Koko didn't always finish, but Kay's exertions on top of her were pleasant nonetheless. She especially loved when one of the priests, Father Jonas caught them in an embrace once. Kay ordered him to keep his mouth shut. In exchange for some coins and for the privilege of watching them, the priest agreed to stay quiet. Koko bounced on Kay's cock, in full sight of the middle aged priest, ogling her heaving breasts . Kay reached over, pinching and tugging at her nipples...She thought he did it more for the priest's sake than hers, as she saw how the balding priest followed the movement.

She watched as his hand moved over his nether regions, palming his substantial cock. She salivated at the sight, it was magnificent as he stroked it to full length, his robes hiked up to gain access to his flesh as he watched her continue moving up and down another man's cock. Koko started imagining the priest's cock in her pussy, stretching her. The thought caused her to squeeze hard onto Kay's cock, milking him for all his worth, and eliciting throaty groans from her lover.

The priest moaned as hot semen leaked out of his manhood as he gave it few more strokes. His robes fell back down and the priest looked ashamed or perhaps confused. He ran away.

Koko kneeled at his desk later that week. Mustering her courage, she went to seek his forgiveness for making him sin. He set a hand on her head. "Don't worry my child, it is a man's responsibility to turn away from temptation, you can't help but be young and attractive."

As he said this, she noticed his gaze fall to her chest, where she had laced her shapeless gown a bit tighter than before, in anticipation of seeing him look at them. She loved it when Lord Kay and Father Jonas looked at her.

She wanted to offer herself to Father Jonas. Like she did with Lord Kay, who gave her so much pleasure in return. "I don't want to tempt you, Father Jonas."

She licked her lips, her eyes falling to his crotch. Where she was kneeling, it was eye level to her as he was seated at his desk. She lifted her skirts and opened the slit in her drawers.

"I only want to please you, Father. Please accept my apology." She took one of his hands, using his fingers to penetrate her warmth. She let go when his fingers sank in knuckle deep as he stared, mesmerized. His mouth was open, breaths coming out in shallow puffs. As he was frozen with his fingers inside her, she leaned forward to lift his robe. She quickly found what she had come in search for as his shaft was already at full mast, waiting for her hands. She stroked him from root to tip as he pumped into her channel with his fingers, marveling at how her pussy held on to him.

Koko tugged at his prick, guiding him gently to kneel between her legs. Her knees fell to opposite sides of his skinny, hairy hips as his cock penetrated her. It took some maneuvering to fit all of him, in his excitement, he bore down at once. Wincing, Koko gasped at the dual sensations of pain and pleasure at the stretch in her pussy. She felt extremely full, and lost herself in the feeling, the priest laboring over her young and perky body.

A scream pierced the air as Sister Teresa walked into Father Jonas' office, followed by Lord Kay. There was Father Jonas, his cock buried deep into a nun-in-training. Koko quickly sat up from the floor, her legs wide open as they lay pierced by the priest, his hairy back side hovering over her. He quickly pulled out, quickly getting up far away from her.

She lay there with her skirt around her waist, her drawers open to show her glistening pink pussy as she awaited what would happen next. She hadn't don't anything wrong, had she? But it felt like her life was going to change forever in that moment as she looked at the angry faces of Sister Teresa and Lord Kay, who was glaring at her. The way Father Jonas looked away, his face red & sweaty. Something told her that she was in trouble, though she had merely followed her natural instinct. Perhaps this was a test from God.