Guard Duty

The guard met Koko's eyes briefly, before shrugging as he entered the room, bowing for the Archbishop as the latter stormed out of the room.

Koko squirmed against her bindings. She tried closing her legs, twisting against the rope, but it only made her hot and sweaty.

Darryl placed a knee on the bed, hovering over Koko with a long piece of cloth. He looked determined as he brought it over her eyes, blocking her vision. Koko tried to twist out of the way, but he seemed to have done this before as he tied the cloth tightly against her head.

Having completed his task, Darryl moved away as Koko felt a rough hand on her thigh, making her gasp in surprise. There was a clink of metal - possibly the sword and  belt the guard wore - along with the rustle of cloth as the man hovered over her exposed bottom.

The bed dipped between her legs, as she felt someone settle between them. Something hot touched her core, sliding between her lips as it lengthened. Koko strained to learn more of who labored before her, but only heard rough breathing. She bit into her bottom lip as she became aroused by the movement of the hot rod, as she willed it to enter her.

Koko assumed it was the first guard's cock that now granted her wish, as it slipped a little bit inside, then pulled out. The shallow strokes went deeper and deeper each time until his balls hit her bottom, his pelvis meeting hers. Then the man started picking up his speed, as she laid back, her mouth open in a moan.

The guard grunted as he pulled out, spraying her belly with his seed, then moving away. Koko sighed, feeling both relieved and disappointed as she relaxed.

She tensed up again as she heard more voices - all men, as they entered the room.

"God Bless the Archbishop, for he is most generous." One man laughed as walked inside.

Koko felt a thick appendage against her thigh before it slid inside her, rough fingers holding on to her hips. This cock went all the way deep inside on the first move, a big body sliding over hers. She felt the mattress dip by her head as the man raised himself on his elbows above her, hips moving against hers with quick but shallow thrusts. Koko arched her back as the movement intoxicated her senses. She felt the rough clothes of her assailant against her thighs, the harsh grunts next to her ear as his beard rubbed against her soft cheek. With a grunt, the man thrust once more before he was pulled off by another.

Another cock replaced her dripping pussy, sliding in quickly before she could beg for someone to do so. Rough hands grabbed at her breasts, pulling her dress down her shoulders. Her breasts popped free, and were immediately met by a palm against each of them. Then she felt more hands, sliding over her chest. She gasped as the roaming fingers  mercilessly twisted and pulled at her nipples.

She screamed as she climaxed, her back arching. Yet the assault on her body continued, the hands at her breasts, the cock in her pussy pounding into her, over and over again. The object in her asshole made its presence known as well as she was pushed into the mattress by the big hands handling her. The tremors through her body had just slowed down when she felt mouths on her breasts, sucking a nipple each. She guessed there were two men playing with her breasts, a third servicing her pussy. Or was she servicing them? All thoughts of the Archbishop and his anger flew from her mind as she fought to make sense of what was happening to her in this moment.

After yet another cock replaced this one, hot semen spraying against her abdomen - Koko gave up on her curiosity, and gave herself up to simply feeling. This was happening because of the Archbishop's orders, who was she to question it? She relaxed as she accepted her fate. So much so, she opened her mouth without even a whimper as a hot cock rubbed against her face. It slipped inside her wet mouth, hitting the back of her throat.