The Princes

The next morning, Koko awoke to an empty chamber. Looking around, she did not sense anyone else in the room with her. But she swore she felt someone sleep beside her all night.

Looking to her left, she noticed a rumpled pillow next to hers. This was the Prince's personal bedchambers, it had to be him. At least she hoped it was him. The thought made her blush, despite all else that she had endured. Somehow, the thought of intimacy even as innocent as sleeping next to him was making her stomach flip.

She wanted him so bad, she felt she would never recover if he bade her leave before touching her. Koko placed her head in her hands as the fears overwhelmed her.

Then a thought occurred to her - where was he? And what was she to do now that she had awakened? She remembered the pool. Should she take a bath and await her orders?

She stepped down the bed, her bare feet meeting lush carpet. The tatters remaining on her body from her garments fell away as she walked to the bath chamber, completely naked now.

The steaming water beckoned to her and she walked down the steps to dip her toes in. The water was warm and inviting. A splash sounded and she looked up, startled at the noise. She locked eyes with the prince, from where he was standing in the pool up to his chest. His eyes glittered as they roamed over her naked body.

Koko stared back at him, mesmerized. His hair was slicked back, as if he had run his hands through wet hair and pushed it back. Her mouth went dry as she realized he was possibly naked in that pool. His torso was bare, with a sprinkling of light hair. She could not see the rest of him in the water. The steam from the pool also hid him more, and she nearly fell forward in the pool as she strained to see. She stumbled then righted herself, hesitating as she met his eyes again.

His mouth quirked up on one corner as he regarded her. "Come closer, I don't bite." His amused gaze made Koko smile and forget who she was with. Vaguely, she remembered there was a certain etiquette to follow when in the presence of royalty. She found it hard to think around him, so she did not force herself. She simply did as he bid, and stepped into the pool, wading in until she was standing before him.

She would have kept walking up to him, but something touched her thigh, halting her progress as she looked down. It was his cock, standing at attention to greet her, lightly bobbing against her thigh. Koko sucked in a breath, growing light headed. She didn't dare move, she wanted him to touch her, to put his cock inside her. She wanted to taste him, lick and touch him everywhere he would allow her. She had never known such strong lust, despite having had more than her fill from the night prior. Her body was still sore, and she knew she must take rest. But she would not pass on an opportunity to touch him if it presented itself.

Fingers caressed her arms as she breathed in and out. She looked up into the Prince's eyes, and stayed still.

Ignoring his substantial erection poking her, the Prince pulled her towards him. Her bare breasts met his chest, his cock slipping snugly between their bodies, warm against her belly. Koko awaited his next command, but he seemed to be lost for words as well. He stared at her lips, his head dipping down to hover above them. Koko stared back at his lips, luscious and slightly parted as he continued to tease her arms with his nimble fingers. Her shoulders slumped down in a relaxed, languid pose in the water, her chest lifted to his gaze. She arched her back, head lifting to offer her lips to him.

The prince set her down firmly, his lips brushing her forehead instead. Sensing his frustration, Koko didn't reach out to him. She stood there silently as he stepped around her. He lifted himself out of the pool effortlessly, his back muscles straining. Koko's breathing slowed as she stared. The rest of his body followed him out of the water, and it did not disappoint. The rest of him was a bronze, muscular, lean form. Koko had never seen someone so beautiful, even before her eyes fell on his prominent erection. She watched it bounce towards his stomach, angry and red in colour, as he dried himself off. He hid this magnificent piece of flesh as he pulled on a robe, hiding his beautiful body from her watchful eyes.