Punishing

If she was intimidated by the Archbishop before, Koko was now terrified at the sight of him. His face had darkened in anger, his neck nearly popping a vein as he hissed at her.

"Did I not tell you no one is to touch you without my permission, Constance?" He tossed the young priest down the stairs, ignoring his shriek of outrage. Turning to the guards stationed against the wall, who were conspicuously silent this whole time, he barked orders at them.

As her heartbeat roared in her ears, she vaguely heard the Archbishop condemning the young priest to a month long penance in his quarters before he would be allowed to leave.

Koko wistfully watched the guards drag her latest lover away, as she wished she could just be sent to her room as well. She didn't like the wild look in the Archbishop's eyes as he glared at her. She just knew her punishment would be quite severe.

Once in the convent, she had broken a valuable piece of pottery when dusting. Sister Teresa had ordered her to kneel in repentance for a whole night. Her joints had screamed at her by the time she was allowed to stand up and return to her room. She did not know what kind of punishment the Archbishop had in mind but she hoped he would have mercy.

"I am sorry, your Excellency, I didn't know how to stop him!" She pleaded.

The Archbishop grabbed her arm, yanked her up so she hit his chest. "Is that why your legs were wide open for his cock? Did it occur to you to close them and walk away?" He snapped.

Tears threatened to the surface as Koko desperately blinked them away.

"Please, I did not know what to do." She tried to explain. She hadn't meant to disobey her benefactor, but the young priest had been insistent. She did not wish to cause offense.

Ignoring her pleas, the Archbishop yanked her along as he marched her to her room in long strides. Koko slipped and slid as she hastened to keep up.

Opening her door, he threw her on the bed. "This may be your first day, but I do not take kindly to little girls who do not obey." He pushed her down to her front on the bedcovers, yanking her skirt up to expose her bottom. His fingers found the slit in her drawers, then pulled it apart to rip in the middle. The remains hang on each leg, exposing her ass. Before she could blink, she felt the sting of a whip on one butt cheek. Then on the other. Over and over again, he whipped her, ignoring her shrieks. Did he always have it on him or did he pick it up on his way to his room? She wondered if he whipped his subjects frequently, because his strokes felt practiced.

The sting didn't hurt so much as shocked her, and as her ass turned red from the assault, she heard the Archbishop toss the whip to the side of her. She watched it drop to the floor, but before she could blink, his hard cock plunged into her from behind. He slammed into her roughly, his hands on her ass, squeezing the globes apart.

Koko whimpered as the assault heightened her senses, her ass was on fire from the whip and now the rough kneading of his hands as he handled her. The dual sensations of pain and desire intermingled and she came loudly. Yet he still didn't stop, and kept up a punishing pace. Tears had ran down her face during the whipping, but they dried on her face by the time he let out a groan, grinding his pelvis against hers in one final brutal thrust.
The Archbishop growled before opening her door and calling for a guard. After exchanging a few words, he returned to the bed.

Koko had collapsed face down against the pillows, panting from the orgasm that had wrung her out. Though she knew this was supposed to be a punishment, she had never experienced something more erotic than what just happened. Hearing the Archbishop come near, she sat up, her eyes down as she held her breath for his touch. If this was punishment, it was a pleasant one. How would it deter her from making the same mistake again?

He pushed her down on her back, brought her hands up. Before she realized what was happening, he had tied one wrist, then the other against the bed posts with thin rope. Koko didn't know when he had brought rope over, she assumed when she had been still recovering from the pounding he had given her. She was still catching her breath when he proceeded to tie her ankles, spreading her wide open.

Confused, Koko looked at the Archbishop, whose stony face gave nothing away as he worked on her bindings, before bringing something out from his pocket. She didn't see what it was before he slipped an arm under her skirts, fishing underneath to find her ass. A finger slid between the cheeks to plunge into the tiny hole there.

Koko yelped, her hips moving up from the bed as she attempted to move away from the intruding finger. She was more shocked than hurt, but the Archbishop didn't give her an explanation. He held her hips down with one hand while the other was under her skirt, a finger in her ass. It slightly burnt, but otherwise was simply a foreign feeling. He pulled out the finger only to replace it with a blunt object. It wasn't larger than his finger for it did not hurt. But Koko wished she could take it out to see what it was as he pulled his hands away from her, but the object stayed inside her anus, she thought she felt a string attached to it, sitting underneath her. But she didn't dare ask or protest as the Archbishop straightened up.

A knock sounded at the door and one of the page Boys entered. "You called, your Excellency?" The young man asked.

Koko blushed as she watched him. He seemed to be around her age, and she was embarrassed to be seen tied to the bed by a peer. She squirmed against her binds, then stopped as she caught the harsh glare from her benefactor.

The Archbishop looked over her bindings, tugging at them to ensure they did not loosen.

"Darryl, I'll have you ensure she does not break under these buffoons hands. They are not to touch what I did not offer them yet. I will return to the festivities, report back to me in the morning."

Having finished giving his instructions to Darryl, the Archbishop clamped a hand on one of Koko's legs.

Her eyes flew up to meet his still furious ones, though the fire in them had cooled down by now.

"Since you like cock so much, I'll give you what you want. Perhaps then, you will be satisfied enough to keep your legs closed next time I bring you out in public."

The door had remained open when Darryl entered, and now she saw a few faces poke their head in.

"Your Excellency, you summoned us?"

The guard that had spoken glanced at Koko briefly before bowing to the Archbishop.

Everyone in the room looked at her then. The Archbishop grabbed the hem of her skirt, then pushed it up to reveal her naked sex, her folds glistening from their mingled fluids from just a few minutes before.

"All yours until dawn."