Introductions

Koko was officially introduced to Penelope the next day, at a royal banquet. She was the daughter of a common lord, pretty and dainty. She already had a host of admirers, though no one made a move on her, just watching her from afar. The Crown Prince was not yet done with her, and she was to not be touched by anyone else.

Koko smiled at her, and the other girl returned the smile tentatively, her cheeks flushing. She was clearly thinking about her deflowering, and the pleasures that were unexpected. Koko asked her how she was.

"Wonderful, my lady." Penelope answered, hesitating. "Though a little sore, I would say." She blushed even more, looking down at her dinner plate. She cut her eyes to the Crown Prince, who was sitting at the head table, presiding over the banquet.

"He summoned me again this morning." Penelope confided. Koko raised her eyebrows as she listened. "Oh? And how was it?"

Penelope grabbed her hand, looking anxious. "I am ignorant of these things, but he could not finish inside me. So he put his...his -" She fumbled for the word.

"His cock?" Koko inquired. Penelope blushed even deeper, her face burning hot. "Yes, that. I was a little sore you see, not being accustomed to such things. So he put it in my mouth. Is that...is that right?"

Koko smiled, envious at the thought. "Hmm, and how did that feel?"

Penelope paused for a moment before she answered. "It was...not unpleasant. It made me feel hot, and it was hard to breathe, but then I learnt to accommodate him. But...I would have never imagined it possible."

Koko nodded sagely. "I feel the same way. It can be quite pleasurable, serving such important men. We are doing our part to please them so they can perform their duties well." She beamed proudly at the other girl, and patted her hand.

"There is so much more to experience, my lady. You will see." She promised her. Penelope's eyes ran over Koko's body.

"Yes..." She mused, "Will you be joining us again another time, lady Constance?"

"Please call me Koko." Koko urged. Then, "It is up to the Crown Prince to summon me again. I am mistress to the second prince but he is away for a hunt."

Penelope's eyes glittered. "Do you think your prince will be angry to see you service someone else?" She seemed to be imagining the things they could do until his return, to pass the time.

Koko could not help but smile widely at the thought of her prince. "Oh no, he is the generous sort. He watched me with his knights. He has not touched me yet, himself, but has not forbade me from receiving pleasure from others."

Penelope's eyes widened. "Truly? My prince told me I am only for him until he tires of me. He seems more of a jealous sort than your prince." Sighing, she sat back in her chair, looking at her lap.

Koko patted her hand once more. "Do not worry, you will have your chance to sample other men soon enough. The Crown Prince has been rumored not to keep a single mistress for long. You just make sure to please and obey him until then."

Penelope clasped her hand then, smiling back warmly. "I am glad I had you there for my first time. I was terrified out of my wits until you came along." Koko squeezed her hand back.

"Truly, it was my honor, lady Penelope."

"Perhaps we can do it again but with your Prince?" Penelope suggested.

A spark of jealousy and anger ran through Koko, so much that she feared she squeezed Penelope's hand too tight. The other girl jolted, her hand going slack, but didn't drop her hand from Koko's grip.