Penelope

Koko received a note from the prince: "went hunting, I will return in a few days."

After indulging in all the luxuries of the Prince's chambers, including the impeccable room service at all hours which brought her a meal of her choosing whenever she wanted, Koko grew bored on the 4th day. She was anxious to see the Prince again, but she knew he would return soon. In the meanwhile, she would make the most of her situation. She had been well-rested, and starting to grow restless.

After an evening stroll in the Royal gardens, Koko was summoned to the Crown Prince's chambers. She was led to them by a manservant, for she had never seen his chambers before. His suite was larger than her Prince, excess gold on display. She found she preferred her Prince's, but what did she know. She was just an ex-nun-to-be and now she was the mistress to a prince who had yet to lay with her. But his brother had summoned her so she imagined at least her thirst would be quenched for a little while. Then she could bear to wait for her Prince to return and ravish her for a little longer.

Koko anticipated the pleasure awaiting her but she froze at the door of the chamber she was led to. The manservant swept a bow and left her there, gaping at the bed. There lay a young woman, around her age. Her clothes had been haphazardly torn, her face streaked with tears as the Crown Prince straddled her hips. She seemed to be struggling against him, and he let go of her wrists, sitting up as he noticed Koko.

"There you are. I called you to show this ungrateful brat how to please a prince. You can teach her what obedience is."

He moved off the girl. The Crown Prince signaled to his two attendants - two valets - and they bid as he told them. They each held one of the girls arms captive as they made her lay back on the bed, though she kept trashing her legs in fear.

"She doesn't seem to recognize her place. Show her to accept my cock like you do, Constance." The Crown Prince ordered her.

Koko shrugged, then smiled at the young girl. She had flaming red hair, and a pretty blush coated her cheeks, which were dusted with light freckles. Koko climbed onto the bed, next to the girl. She touched her face, trailing a finger over her temple, tracing the contours of her face. The girl stopped struggling and watched her warily.

Given her clothes, she seemed to be some sort of nobility - newly introduced in court to find a husband - which would be easy enough if she was known to be one of the Prince's mistresses. Everyone knew they would come with a significant dowry from the Royal coffers if a prince took their virginity. Koko knew it was practical to accept this, but she feared some girls had not learnt the pleasures of bedsport, so they feared it. She was determined to show this girl what she was foolishly refusing.

Trailing a finger over the young girl's lips, she dipped it into her mouth. Spreading the moisture down her neck, she blew on the wetness. The girl - lady Penelope as she would learn later - shuddered, her eyes closing tightly. Koko smiled gently as she took this as an invitation to keep touching her. She trailed her hands down the other woman's shoulders, before tugging her bodice down. Penelope's eyed popped wide open as she attempted to sit up, yelling no over and over again. The valets held tight on to her wrists so all she managed to do was agitate the occupants even further as her bare breasts bounced along with her struggles. Her chest was heaving as she exerted herself, finally coming to a rest after realizing it was futile.

Koko had moved back, watching the girl calm herself. Her chest still moved up and down in rapid breaths, but she had stopped struggling. Curious eyes looked on as Koko leaned over. Maintaining eye contact, Koko dropped a kiss on one ample breast. When the girl held her breath but did not protest, Koko trailed her tongue on Penelope's nipple. She teased the tip, urging small moans from the girl. Everyone in the room watched, mesmerized by the scene.

Koko forgot about her audience, and clamped her mouth on the girl's breast, suckling. The girl gasped, moaning, but no more protest fell from her lips. She writhed against her, pushing her chest more firmly against Koko's skilled mouth. Koko tongued one nipple while she twisted and pulled the other one. She grabbed fistful of breasts, bringing the sensitive flesh closer to her mouth, using her teeth to scrape them gently.

Penelope cried out, whispering no over and over again, but her body was crying out for release. The Crown Prince lost his patience waiting and took what he felt was his right. He tossed the skirts of the maiden before him aside, his cock already in hand. Pushing her pristine drawers down, he opened her creamy thighs open. Her pussy was wet and glistening for him, he saw no barrier to plunging into her virginal depths.

Penelope arched off the bed, lifting even Koko off her chest as she howled at the intrusion. Koko coaxed her back down, kissing her face, neck until she calmed. Penelope whimpered as the Crown Prince rutted above her, holding her legs wide open. Koko looked on enviously,  before returning to her duties. Penelope had stopped screaming and just laid back, beginning to moan instead. She shook her head no as she fought the sensations. Koko understood, it was hard for her to accept these feelings of desire. She had always been told that females didn't have those.

She was determined to show Penelope these pleasures. Koko bent over Penelope, grabbing her face and planting her mouth over hers, plunging her tongue to explore. Having sufficiently acquainted herself with her mouth, she kissed her way down Penelope's throat, nuzzling her neck. Her fingers continued to cleverly pluck the other girl's nipples, just the way she liked it herself. Given the wet slapping sounds made by the Crown Prince's cock in her pussy, Koko was sure Penelope liked it as well.

Penelope let out a harsh cry as her back arched, her head falling back. Koko continued trailing light kisses on her neck and chest, guiding her through her orgasm. Tremors were still sparking through her when the Crown Prince climaxed inside her.

Adjusting his clothing afterwards, he bade Penelope a good night, having her escorted back to her own chambers. The young woman did not speak as the valets adjusted her dress to cover her up before helping her stumble out of the room. The girl's eyes lingered on Koko, who also stared back. They smiled at each other. Koko knew she would be back for more. She was proud to have shown another woman pleasure - she would have been sad if she hadn't known this is what humans could also do with their bodies.

The Crown Prince instructed her to be ready for next time he had need of her, then dismissed her as well for the night. Koko was a little disappointed that she would not be partaking in anything further, especially with her prince away for a few more days. But she was content with this evening surprise. She retired to bed with just her imagination and nimble fingers, before drifting off to sleep.