14| He made her cry

Play (when he come home)🍀

Chaahat Kasam Nahin Hai,
Koyi Rasam Nahin Hai
Dil Ka Waham Nahin Hai,
Paana Hai Tumko

Khaabom Mein Gaanv Jiska,
Rasta Na Aam Jiska
Chaahat Hai Naam Jiska,
Paana Hai Tumko

By Arijit Singh (Shayad)

&

Sneaking in L.A. when the lights are low
Off of one touch I could overdose
You say, "Stop playing it safe, girl,
I wanna see you lose control."

Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine
Suddenly, I'm a fiend and you're all I need
All I need, yeah, you're all I need

It's you, babe
And I'm a sucker for the way that you move, babe
And I could try to run, but it would be useless
You're to blame
Just one hit of you, I knew I'll never be the same

By Camilla Cabello
( never be the same )

ZAYNE'S POV-

As soon as I heard that fucker's name coming out of her mouth my body shivered from lethal anger. And the fact that he touched what's mine, pushed me to the boundaries of my limit.

I saw only the blood of that bastard in my hands. I held my hands in a tight first out of angst.

I left the room and took my car to kill that rogue.

No matter how much my chest aches to leave her in tears but I will not sit in peace without pummeling that prick.

He made my princess cry.

She cried because of that fucking scoundrel.

It's all my fucking mistake that I left her alone in the party.

Holding the steering wheel tightly in one of my palms I made a call to one of my secret men to find that rascal and drag him to the basement.

I have not killed anyone in my life but that doesn't mean I won't in the future. Except for the fact that I have beaten people almost to their death.

Ronnit Sharma.

He is the man who Alice cheated with over me. He is a fuckboy. I knew that. But I didn't know that he was behind my princess too.

I reached the location and walked inside only to witness him tied to the chains. He was standing with both his wrists tied to the thick chains.

He looked up to see me and the temperature of my blood reached high when he smirked at me.

Fucking Monster.

"You are misunderstanding the situation Zay-" He tried to speak as soon as he saw me but I cut him off by giving a hard punch on his face.

Blood oozed out from the corner of his lips.

"Fuck off fucker." I spoke, already loathing in anger.

"I didn't go to the party to harm her, I went there just to meet her after such a long time." He said.

"How dare you touch her?" I said, holding him by his collar and started pummeling his face with my hard fists. Some landed on his stomach.

"Y-You just want her b-body." He spoke in between the hits and I stopped hearing his words.