Chapter 25

Ross's POV

It's been a few weeks and Izzie is less paranoid, and much happier, which makes me happier. Since Ryan hasn't been seen by any of us, nor the general public, Carly and Rocky decided to go back to their house. Since they left, I haven't been farther than twenty feet away from Izzie at all times, which seems to make her more comfortable. I'd do anything to make her feel more comfortable.

"Hey babe?" Izzie calls from the bedroom. I run a comb through my hair one last time before poking my head out of the bathroom and saying, "Yeah?"

"Can we go to the carnival with Rocky and Carly tonight?" she asks. I walk in to the bedroom, nodding my head.

"Yeah sure, sounds fun," I say. She claps her hands, bouncing up and down.

"Yay," she squeals and jumps off the bed, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs tight around my waist. I stumble a little from shock. I haven't seen her this...relaxed...in such a long time. I wrap my arms around her as we laugh together.

"Well babe it's eleven now, so how about you call them, then I'll take you out for lunch then we can come back and watch a movie before we have to go," I suggest. She nods, then hops off me and walks over to the side table where her phone is.

"Hey C," she says, she say after a few moments.

"Not much... yep... no way... Anyway I called cause I wanted to know if you and Rocky wanted to come to the carnival with Ross and I tonight... Great... Yep see you there, love you too," she puts her phone back on the side table.

"Where are we going for lunch?" she asks. I think for a second.

"What do you feel like?" I ask, she still isn't up to her full appetite but it's getting better, so I like going to places she wants to eat, that way she eats more.

"Can we just get In and Out then bring it back here, cuddle, and watch some Harry Potter?" she asks playing with the hem of the shirt she's wearing, which happens to be mine, as she looks down a little.

"Of course, baby," I say walking up to her and pulling her close to me, giving her a soft kiss. She smiles against my lips.

"You ready to go?" I ask once we pull away, she looks at her outfit, and then nods

"We both just need our shoes, I won't change cause we'll just be coming back," she says. She's wearing a pair of sweats and my t-shirt. I nod, sitting on the bed after grabbing both of our shoes. We slip on our converse, we grab our phones and I grab my wallet, Izzie goes to grab hers, but I stop her.

"Nope, not today. Today I'm treating you to everything, lunch dinner and everything you want at the carnival," I say pulling her to the door.

"Rosssss," she whines, but I just shake my head. We walk to the car and get in. We sit in silence for a few minutes just listen to the radio; In and Out is only about a 15 minute drive away.

"Why?" she asks after a few more minutes. I look at her confused when we've stopped at a red light.

"Why what?"

"Why are you treating me so specially?" her voice small, I can't tell if she's mad or just confused.

"Because I love you and you're amazing and you deserve to be treated specially everyday, but you, being you won't let me, so today is a special treat, something that makes you really happy, to make us both happy. You being happy and knowing how much I love you is the best thing I can hope for, and if I'm the one making you happy, then it's even better," I say, looking in to her eyes. She smiles, tears in her eyes.