Chapter 1

Carly's POV

"Eeeee! You look amazing!" Izzie squeals, looking at me in my dress as I come out of the hotel bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror in my flowing one shoulder wedding dress. The one sleeve is covered in elegant white flowers and the rest of the dress is simply white. A sparkling silver belt wraps around my waste, going perfectly with the silver tiara Stormie gave me to attach my veil to.

"I can't believe I'm getting married" I breath as I absentmindedly stare at myself in the mirror.

"Well believe it! This is going to be the best day of your life, you look perfect, you're marrying the perfect man for you, you're going to Hawaii afterwards, eeep! I'm so excited for you!" Izzie exclaims, approaching the mirror and standing behind me. She, along with my other bridesmaids, is wearing a minty green silk dress with a silver belt like mine. We stand there, staring at ourselves in the mirror silently for a few more minutes, processing the thought that within a few hours, I will be married.

"Where did the time go?" I sigh.

"It's insane" Izzie states. "It feels like just a second ago, we were dressing up as princesses, pretending we ruled the world." We stand in peaceful silence, reminiscing about our childhood that is long gone.

"Come on, let's go down to the salon for your hair and makeup" Izzie urges, dragging me off to the salon where Stormie, Trinity, and Calix are waiting.

"Don't I need more bridesmaids than just you and Trinity?" I whisper to Izzie.

"Don't worry, I've got that covered" she whispers back. I sit down in my chair and Stormie starts curling my hair while Trinity does my makeup and Izzie plays with the baby. Izzie sure loves that baby.

"Where's Rydel?" I ask.

"She decided not to come. She says she's too pregnant and tried" Stormie sighs. What? I've actually taken a liking to her and she doesn't even come to my wedding? Oh...now I get why.

"Is she still mad at Rocky?" I ask with concern.

"Yes" Stormie sighs. She says nothing more about the subject and finishes curling my hair and touches up my makeup.

"Now for the finishing touch" she smiles, placing the tiara with my veil onto my head. "Carly, you're ready to walk down the isle!"

"Speaking of that, we need to get to the isle around nowish" Izzie states. Izzie sadly hands Calix over to Stormie, and we all rush over to the outside of the ballroom. Stormie heads inside while Trinity meets up with Riker. Riker, along with all of the other groomsmen, is wearing a suit with a minty green tie to match the girls' dresses. If you haven't already figured it out, the wedding colors are minty green and silver. Izzie is about to wander over to Ross, when I grab her wrist and pull her back.

"Izzie, who is going to give me away?" I question.

"Your dad of course" she states like it's obvious.

"But my dad is half way across the world" I sigh.

"Not on my baby's wedding day I'm not." I spin around to see my smiling dad standing behind me.

"Daddy!" I squeal, jumping into his arms.

"Look how you've grown" my dad beams, tearing up.

"I missed you so much" I squeal, trying to hold back my tears so I don't ruin my makeup. "So you're ok with the whole me getting married at eighteen thing?"

"Well, you are in need of a man to look after you and protect you and keep you away from the alcohol, but Rocky and I are going to have a nice long chat later this evening on how he is going to treat you as his new wife" he states.