Chapter 15

Carly's POV

"I love you so much, baby, and I need you to know that I care about you more than anyone in the world," Rocky whispers as he leans in for a kiss.

"Rocky, what's this about?" I ask quietly as I pull away and look at our romantic candle lit room service dinner.

"I just wanted to do a little something romantic for my amazing wife," he smiles charmingly.

"You're sweet," I smile before kissing him. We eat our dinner in almost silence, Rocky seeming really distant. He's been acting weird for the past few hours, and I'm going to figure out why. When I finish my dinner, I snuggle myself into his arms, looking up at him as he stares off into space.

"Are you sure there isn't something you want to talk about?" I ask him.

"I'm sure," he sighs.

"Rocky, there's something on your mind and I know it," I blurt out.

"Well it's nothing I want to talk about," he snaps.

"Why? You know you could always talk to me about anything," I sigh as I look into his eyes.

"Because it's none of your business!" he growls. He takes a deep breath and waits a few seconds before looking back down at me. "I'm sorry, there's just a lot on my mind right now."

"It's ok, it's gonna be a big night," I sigh, trying to comfort him. I gently press my lips against his and run my hands through his hair. The kiss deepens as I feel his body become less and less tense. Suddenly, someone knocks on the door and Rocky tenses up all over again.

"Did you not see the 'Do Not Disturb' sign? We don't need our room cleaned!" I shout.

"It's Izzie," a shaky voice says. I let out a groan as I answer the door to see Izzie with tears streaming down her face.

"Izzie, what happened?" I sigh with concern as I pull her inside and close the door behind her.

"Ross and I broke up," Izzie whimpers as I pull her in for a hug. I look over Izzie's shoulder at a surprised Rocky, who's eyes are wide with worry.

"What? Why?" I shriek, knowing Ross has big plans for Izzie at tonight's concert.

"Our relationship is a lost cause. He doesn't care about me anymore," she sobs.

"Did he personally say that?" I ask.

"No, but it's clear he doesn't," she whimpers.

"Yes he does! I know he does! I'm going to call Ross and we're going to work this all out," I state as I grab my phone and head to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and scroll for Ross's contact, when my phone decides to freeze. Ugh!

"Did you break up with him because of what happened earlier?" Rocky snaps. What happened earlier?

"No...yes...kinda," she whimpers.

"Why?!" he yells.

"Because Ross deserves better than a girl who's cheating on him with his own brother!" she screams. Wait, which brother?

"You're right, he does!" Rocky exclaims.

"Oh yeah? Well Carly deserves better than a guy who's cheating on her with her best friend!" she cries. With that, I feel a few tears fall down my face ask my heart breaks. Rocky is cheating on me! And with my own best friend! How could either one of them do this to me?

"Whatever, it was just a one time thing. As long as Carly doesn't find out, it'll never happen again and everything will be fine," Rocky sighs. So much for that plan.

"But I feel so guilty! I can't live with myself now! I need to tell Carly!" she sobs.  She should!  I want to go out there and scream at both of them so badly, but I want to know more about what happened between them.  What did they do?  How long has this been going on?  

"You can't!  It'll ruin our marriage!" he exclaims.  And this point, I'm struggling to keep my uncontrollable sobs quiet.  My heart is shattering into little tiny pieces.  The two people I trusted most in the world have betrayed me.   

"Well then maybe you should have kept your hands off me in the elevator and I'd be able to keep my mouth shut!" she whimpers.  What happened in what elevator?

"Maybe I would have if you hadn't kissed me first!" he yells.  

"I'm sorry!  I was just going through a tough time in my relationship and at that exact moment my brain had to tell me that I am in love with you!   I felt things with you that I have never felt with Ross! You say I don't really love you and these feelings will just blow over, but I do love you!  I'm sorry, but I do!" she yells.  

"Well I don't love you!  You could be the one to ruin my marriage and break my brother's heart!  How could I possibly love you?" he growls.  

"I don't know, but I don't expect you to love me.  I expect you to love Carly and never cheat on her again," she sighs.  

"Damn right I will!  I love her more than I could love anyone!  Compared to Carly, you mean nothing to me!" he growls.  

"If she means so much to you, come clean!  Tell her you cheated on her, she'll forgive you eventually.  She'll respect your honesty and your relationship will heal since she loves you so much.  I'll get out of your way and you'll never have to see me again since Ross and I broke up and Carly will probably hate me.  It's up to you to do the right thing," she demands.  A door slams and everything goes quiet.  I try my best to pull myself together and quickly redo my makeup before going back outside.  

"What did Ross say?" Rocky asks, the second I get outside.  

"I tried calling him a few times, he didn't pick up," I lie.  "Where did Izzie go?"

"Home," Rocky sighs as he gets up.  "We better get to the venue." We drive to the venue in silence and I hope so badly that he comes clean.  I want to know he respects me as his wife and knows I deserve to know the truth.  I knew I shouldn't have married him so early.  Then I could just leave right now and never talk to him again.  I feel a tear trickle down my cheek and I wipe it away before Rocky can see it.  When we finally get there, Ross is pacing around like a madman.  

"Have either of you seen Izzie?" Ross asks nervously.  

"She went back home," Rocky sighs.

"What! Why?  What about the proposal?"

------------------------------------------------------

Cliffy!  I know ya love those!  BEFORE YOU STOP READING THIS A/N...did the caps catch your attention?  Good.  So if you couldn't tell by the description of this story and DYLMODYN, I've decided to make this series a trilogy, meaning there will be one more book after this one!  Yay!  Don't get me wrong, this one is no where close to over, but when it ends, there will be a third.  Are you excited for a third book?  Cuz I am!  Tell me in the comments!

15 votes and 5 comments for an update!

Love you!  Xoxo!  Goodnight *insert city you're reading this in here*!