Chapter 8

Izzie's POV

I stare down at the little blue line on the pregnancy test. It's negative! Ross is an idiot. He scared the crap out of me all because of his irresponsibility.

"You scared the shit out of me, Ross!" I scream as I storm back into the bedroom.

"Hey, I'm sorry," he sighs as he chases after me.

"You're an idiot," I state as I plop myself down on the bed.

"I know. I messed up really badly and I'm sorry," he whimpers.

"It's not ok!" I yell. "Almost getting me pregnant and trying to hide it is not ok!"

"I know. What I did was wrong, it's all my fault," he says sadly. I stare into his sad eyes and I completely lose it. I can't control myself as I start screaming and cussing him out, all while he stares in horror. Once I've screamed at him for a good ten or fifteen minutes, I take a deep breath and stare at the floor. We stay silent for a few minutes before he scoots closer to me and wraps his arm around me.

"Well on the bright side, we know you're PMSing," he sighs playfully. With that statement, my body goes stiff and rage boils inside me. I slowly turn to look in his eyes and his playful expression fades into a nervous one.

"Oopsie?" he smiles warily. I take a deep breath in attempt to calm myself down, but that doesn't stop me from slapping that smile off Ross's face. He looks at me in shock as a red handprint starts to appear on his cheek. After a few seconds, I get off the bed and storm out of the room.

"Ok maybe I deserved that," Ross yells after me. I swing open the front door and I storm out into the hall.

"Hey, where are you going?" Ross shouts.

"I need some space," I shout back.

"But you're sick!" he yells with concern.

"I'm just going over to Carly's, I'll be fine," I cough. Before Ross can say anything else, I get into the elevator and rapidly press the 'close door' button. The doors close right before Ross can get into the elevator. Once I get down to the garage, I get in the car and speed away. I drive to Carly and Rocky's house, making several stops along the way to vomit. When I finally get there, my stomach and throat are killing me. I pound on the door and wait a few seconds before Rocky answers it.

"I need to throw up," I say quickly. Rocky rushes me to the bathroom, where I crouch over the toilet and puke my guts up.

"Nice to see you too, Izzie," Rocky laughs as he holds my hair out of my face.

"Ugh, I feel like crap!" I groan once I'm done throwing up. Rocky flushes the toilet as I rinse my mouth. The taste of acid still burns in my throat.

"What's wrong? Besides the fact that you just threw up," Rocky asks.

"My throat is burning!" I exclaim.

"Hold on, I'll get you a glass of water," Rocky sighs as he leaves. He returns a minute later with my water, which I snatch from him and gulp down quickly. I take a deep breath before looking back at Rocky.

"So-" I'm cut off by the water I just drank coming back up and once again, I'm crouched over the toilet. Once I'm done puking, hopefully for the last time, I collapse on the floor with a groan.

"Wow, my little niece or nephew is giving you a lot of trouble," Rocky giggles as he kneels down and rubs my abdomen.

"Actually it's just the stomach flu, thank you very much," I groan.

"Oh, awkward," Rocky blushes. An awkward silence fills the room as I lay on the cold floor in pain.

"So, what brings you to my bathroom floor?" Rocky asks, breaking the silence.

"My vigorous vomiting," I answer.

"Besides that?" Rocky laughs.

"I was hoping to find Carly here. Where is she?" I ask.

"She's out looking for a job. Why do you need her?" Rocky questions.

"I was hoping to have a little girl time with her," I sigh.

"Well you can have girl time with me!" Rocky smiles.

"You're not a girl," I giggle.

"So? You can still talk to me," he smiles.

"Thanks Rocky, but sometimes a girl just needs her best friend," I sigh. "Do you have any idea when she'll be back?"

"I don't, but you look tired. Would you like to take a nap in one of the guest rooms?" he offers.

"Yes please," I cough. He carries me into one of the guest rooms and lays me down on the bed. He tucks me in before turning off the light.

"You know, you can complain about my brother to me if you want," Rocky states.

"He's an idiot!" I exclaim.

"I know! And he was talking so much shit about Carly this morning, I wanted to snap his neck!" Rocky growls.

"What did he say about Carly?" I question.

"He wouldn't stop stressing the fact that she had a drinking problem," he sighs.

"But she doesn't anymore," I exclaim.

"I know!" he yells.

"Nobody talks shit about my best friend," I yawn.

"Nobody talks shit about my wife," Rocky growls. He goes on ranting, but I can't stay awake.

"Izzie, wake up!" Carly screams as she shakes me awake. I open my eyes and stare at her in exhaust.

"Hi!" she smiles.

"Hi," I groan as I sit up.

"Rocky told me you needed some girl time," Carly smiles.

"Do I ever?" I exclaim. I tell Carly about everything, from the pregnancy scare to Ross bad mouthing her and she listens closely.

"Ok, I've come to the conclusion that he is a jackass," Carly announces.

"I'll say," I sigh.

"What are you going to do with him?" she asks.

"Carly, I think I want to break up with him."

-------------------

:O...well at least she's not pregnant. Anyways, sorry for the infrequent updates, I just finished my other story, Teardrops in the Snow, and I'm sorry this chapter is so short, my uncle died Thursday night and I'm a bit sad about that, but here you go. Good afternoon *insert city you're reading this in here!*