Chapter 3

Izzie's POV

"You..." Ross growls. Jackson's eyes dilate in fear as Ross walks towards him. I would stop him, but I don't know if I want to. I mean, he did cheat on me and never talk to me again. Ugh I have to do the right thing here, don't I?

"Now snuggles, let's calm down" I sooth, stroking his soft hair. Jackson shakes in fear as I slowly pull Ross away from him. "Now we're gonna go to the car, pretend this didn't happen and no one is going to get hurt, ok?" Ross takes a deep breath before I turn him around and we slowly walk down the last few stairs.

"Izzie! Wait!" Jackson yells as he runs down with us. Why?

"Listen you d***, Izzie is mine now and if you touch her I will kill you, do you understand?" Ross snaps.

"I won't touch her, I just need to talk to her" Jackson groans.

"What do you have to say to me?" I sigh.

"That I'm sorry. I really care about you Izzie, even after a year and I...can he leave?" he asks, referring to Ross who's arms are wrapped around me from the back and is staring at him threateningly.

"No" Ross grunts, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Ok" he says nervously. "Izzie, I just want to be friends. You can't forget all of the fun we had before we were dating. I miss you. Please let me into your life?"

"She obviously doesn't want to be associated with you!" Ross exclaims.

"Let the woman speak for herself!" Jackson yells. Both Ross and Jackson stare at me uncomfortably, and I just want to be home watching tv with Ross.

"Jackson...what he said" I sigh.

"Izzie, I really think we should talk about this alone" Jackson insists.

"I'm sorry, but I really have nothing to say to you!" I exclaim.

"Izzie please" Jackson whimpers, taking my hands.

"I said no touching her!" Ross yells, taking Jackson by his hair and throwing him to the ground.

"You know I would hit you back, but I think this is going to hurt worse" Jackson smirks as he gets up off of the floor. He brushes himself off and looks into my eyes before crashing his lips onto mine. Before I even have time to push him away, Ross has tackled him to the ground.

"Nobody kisses my girl accept me!" Ross screams, slapping Jackson across the face. "Now you are dead."

"Oh yea?" Jackson questions as he knees Ross in his special area. Ross hits the ground and lets out a pained cry before Jackson knees him a few more times in the same area.

"Jackson stop!" I shriek, right after he punches Ross in the nose.

"I always knew you were a weak faggot" Jackson grins, getting up and looking pretty proud of himself.

"Snuggles! Are you ok?" I panic, crouching beside him.

"Snuggles" Jackson laughs. "Thanks for proving my point."

"Shut up, Jackson!" I shout. "Haven't you done enough? I will never love you again! He's always the one that will end up with me, so even if he lost the physical fight, he'll always win the battle for my heart." His eyes grow wide and saddened as he rushes up the stairs.

"Babe, are you ok? Is your nose bleeding?" I gasp.

"No, I'm fine" Ross whimpers, sitting up. He may say he's fine, but the pain in his eyes tell me otherwise. He tries to lift himself up, but he topples into my arms before I sit him down against the wall.