Beyoncé pov
"So Jay, I didn't know we were using MY money to buy things for our mothers. Not only did you buy it, you didn't fucking tell me. 6k on a fucking watch that she can't even tell time  on." I said as calmly as possible bc the kids were still up.

"Baby I'm sorry I was gonna tell you but I knew you'd say no. I'm just tryna get her everything she wanted before she passes away. Doctors said she don't have much longer to live & I just want her to have everything she deserves." He said as I scoffed.

"She doesn't deserve shit Jay. You know this. Stop being so brainwashed & understand that she's using you. I can't believe you would be this dumb & not see that shit. I can't." I said walking away to get some rest.

*the next day*
"Mrs. Carter, Onika is here to see you." Kelly said as I jumped bc I didn't see nor hear her walk in. "Damn Kelly just pop out of nowhere. & where was you last night?" I said as she sighed. "My husband wouldn't let me go. He said it would be very imitating for me. Bc she doesn't like me either so he made sure that I wouldn't go. He even stayed home the whole time instead of going to work js so I wouldn't go." She said as I nodded. "Understandable. & don't call me Mrs. Carter anymore Kelly, you know I don't like that shit. & send her in please." I said as she giggled & nodded.

"Okay Mrs, Carter." She teased as I rolled my eyes & laughed. "I hate you." I said as she walked out.

A few seconds later, a light-skin woman about 5'3 walked in. She was pretty as fuck & didn't look she'd hurt anyone. "Where do I sit?" She asked as I broke my stare. "Oh right, sorry. You can sit here in the chair by my desk, or you can sit on the couch while I question you. Either one is fine." I said as she nodded & sat on the couch.

"You can ask whatever but all you really need to know is, I didn't kill anyone." She said as I nodded.

"Yeah I heard. So just give me a background on everything dealing with your husband." I said as she sighed.

"Okay so Rihmeek & I dated for almost 4 years before he asked me to marry him. We were in love so I said yes. Not knowing that 2 years later, we would be where we are today. Meaning he would cheat on me, & go ghost. I didn't kill him tho, people assume that bc after I found out he cheated, they thought I did something to him. But I didn't. He literally got his shit & left. I had his location before the polices took all my electronics & shit. Last thing I saw, he was in the Dominican Republican." She said as I wrote everything she said down.

"Hm. Okay. So I see you have a medical record for having anger issues. Do you have classes that you go to?" I said as she nodded.

"Yes it's true I have anger issues but I would never hurt someone that I loved. I never put my hands on him, anyone can vouch for me. I used to go to classes, until I stopped paying for it. My therapist wasn't any help anyways. She just wanted to know my business." She said as I studied her.

"Okay well that's all the questions I have for you." I said as she nodded.

"So are you gonna help me or what?" She asked. "I'll think about it. I'll tell my assistant to give you a call whenever I made my decision." I said as she laughed. "Or YOU can call me. I don't bite." She said as I nodded.

"Yess I know that, but unfortunately that's my assistant's job to do. I just do the dirty, hard work. So if you'll excuse me. I have a husband & children to take care of." I said as she smacked her teeth.

"Oh so you're married too?" She asked as I nodded. "Yess?" I said in question. "How long?" She asked. "Almost 10 years." I said. "Good for you." She mumbled & walked out. She's a lil weird.