Nicki pov
"Bey I don't know." I stressed as she followed me to the kitchen. "Tf you mean you don't know? Why is Jay texting you about me? Whatever I do don't got shit to do with him." She said as I sighed. "Baby, I don't know why he texted me. I don't even know how he got my number. I understand you're mad right now but it's not my fault. You clearly saw me block him so don't start that bullshit. I don't say shit when I see things in your phone that I shouldn't be seeing. So I don't understand why you tripping." I said as she just ignored me.

She went out the kitchen & I just shrugged. She'll be back in a second. I went upstairs to our room & got on my MacBook until she came back. "Bae?" She said as I looked up at her. "What?" I said. "I'm going out in a few." She said as I nodded. "Where?" I asked as I put my MacBook to the side. "With Kelly. To a club. I was tryna make sure that you're okay with it first." She said as I shrugged. "What kind of club?" I asked. "Idk?" She questioned as I nodded.

"I really don't want you to go but I don't wanna stop you from being w your best friend. I don't mind you going, but just be on your best behavior cause I don't wanna have to show out in front of no one." I said as she nodded. "Okay im leaving now. I love you." She said as I nodded. "Mhm, I love you more." I said as she came over & hugged me. I kissed her & watched her walk away. My baby so damn fine I shoulda said no.

Once I figured she was gone, I decided to cook. "Blue, sir & Rumi!!" I yelled as I heard lil footsteps coming downstairs. "Yes ma'am?" Sir said as I smiled at them. "Y'all wanna help me cook?" I asked as they all nodded. "But mommy said don't the stove without a grown up." Sir said as I giggled. "I am a grown up." I said as they looked at each other. "You're a little short to be a grown up." Rumi said as I just sighed & giggled. "You know what twins. Go sit y'all asses at the island. Me & Blue will cook." I said as they shrugged & sat at the island. "Us no cares anyways." Rumi said as sir agreed. "Yeah, cooking is boring." He said as i just brushed them off.

"Cook y'all own damn food then." I said as they gasped. "No us just playing." Rumi said as I laughed. "Nope." I said as she sighed dramatically like Beyoncé.

Beyoncé pov
"What kinda club is this?" I asked as we pulled up to a club. "Strip club. But it's a guy strip club." She said as I sighed. "Okay why are we at a guy strip club?" I asked. "Bc tim made me mad & i know if I came here then he'd be uncomfortable to come in here." She said as I nodded. "Right & what's in it for me?" I asked. "Shit I don't know, I just wanted you to come with me. But um looks like you got some company." She said pointing as I turnt around to see Jay.

"Long time no see huh?" He said as I nodded. "Mm." I said. "Don't be like that Bey. You know you still got love for me." He said as I giggled. "You're funny. But no. I've moved on. Im happy now. This is probably the most happiness I felt in a long time. & i would love to stay here w you longer Kelly, but I think it's time for me to go. So if you would please drop me back home." I said. This is why I don't go out fr. People always fucking up the vibes. "Okay come on." She said as we left out.

"Kellz I'm sorry about that. I just couldn't be in there w him. He was starting to bug me & I don't have time to be cussing no one out. You wanna stop somewhere& get drinks?" I asked as she nodded.

2 hours later*
"Okay bey that's enough. No more drinks for you. It's time to go."  Kelly said as I groaned. We had stopped at a liquor store & went back to her house. "I miss my baby. I want my kids. You know where they are?" I yelled as she laughed & nodded.

"Yes Beyonce. They're home. That's where I'm finna take you." She said as I frowned. "How you know my name? & where I stay?" I asked as she sighed. "Bc I just do." She said I looked in my sweats. "Well since you know everything. What color is my underwear?" I said. "Bey I don't know & I don't care. Now get your stuff so I can take you home." She said as I pouted. "I'm not getting up until you guess." I said. "Fine, black?" She said as I shook my head. "Black what?" I asked confused.

"Black underwear?" She said in confusion as well. "Why are you talking ab my underwear?" I asked. "Um bc you asked me to guess what color they were." She said as I nodded. "Oh , I don't even have any on." I said laughing. "Yeah it's time to go home." She said as I shook my head. "Tell my babymomma, Ian coming home tonight. I'm going to my side bitch tonight." I yelled. "BEYONCÉ SHUT THE FUCK UP. OH MY GOSH." Kelly yelled at me as I jumped. "Don't yell. You gone wake my baby up." I said shushing her as she sighed.

"What baby Beyoncé?" She said as I looked at her shocked. "My baby that's hiding in my tummy. Duh." I said. "You know what, let's go." She said pulling my arm as I stood up. "Don't fall, I'll be back." She said running upstairs as I shrugged.

I sat on the floor & grabbed my phone. I called Nicki.

Nicki pov
I was putting the kids to sleep when Bey called me. "Hey baby." I said. "You gotta fat ass & I wanna kiss it." She slurred as I frowned a little. "Are you drunk?" I asked. "Beyoncé why are you sitting on the floor?" I heard Kelly voice and bey laughing. "Uh oh." She said as the phone hung up.

I sighed & put my phone in my back pocket. Once the kids where finally out the tub & in bed, I took a shower & waited on Beyoncé.

Soon as I got ready to go back downstairs & watch tv, my phone rung again. "Yessss Beyoncé?" I dragged as I heard her breathing. "You wanna know what I can do?" She asked all giggly like. "What Beyoncé?" I said. She burped loud & laughed. "Cool right?" She said as I sighed. Lord this girl. "Yeah baby that's cool. Where are you?" I asked. "In some bitch named Kelly car. Where you at?" She said. "Home, waiting for you." I said.

"Waiting for me to lay this dick down." She said as I laughed. "Yeah baby whatever you say. But um I see you pulling up so ima hang up." I said. "No you dont. Im invisible." She said as I sighed & hung up.

I saw Kelly struggling to get Bey out so I went & helped her. "Damn you sexy. But you look jus like Nicki." She said as I sighed. "Baby I am Nicki. Now coke on so Kelly can get home. It's late & nobody is finna play with you." I said as putting my arms around her so she wouldn't fall. "You know you're rlly strong for a short little girl. & don't touch me. Nicki will beat your ass." She said as I just nodded. "I'm sure she will." I said.

I finally got her in the house & situated. Kelly left so now all I have to do is get her in the shower so we can go to bed. "Come on let's get in the shower." I said. "You gone have sex with me? Wait no. Forget I said that. Nicki is gonna kill me once she finds out I'm with you. Although you look a lot like her." She said. "Baby. I.  Am. Nicki. So stop saying that shit." I said. "Hm. If you're the real Nicki then what color are my underwear?" She asked as I sighed. "You don't have any on." I said as she gasped. "It it's you!" She said as I groaned. It's gonna be a long night. She's acting so immature right now. "Alright let's get you washed up so we can go to bed." I said as she nodded.

Oh now she wanna cooperate. Once she was settled, I got comfortable & she started pinching me. "Get it off of meeee." She said as I frowned. "What's on you?" I asked. "All that ass. It's turning me on & I have to go to bed bc Nicki said so." She said as I sighed & moved over. "Better?" I asked. As she nodded. She wrapped her arms around me & went to sleep. Finally damn.