Nicki pov
7 months later
Bey & I separated a couple months ago & I can't lie I miss her but I can't forgive her for what she did. She promised she'd never hurt me, but that's one cold ass lying bitch.

Flashback
"Baby ima be out for a while." Beyoncé said as I just laughed. "So you're gonna just shut me out like that? You're mad all bc I wanted us to be celibate for a lil while? Let's be fr Beyonce. All we do is fuck, we never go out & have fun like normal couples. But if you wanna go out & do you, then go ahead. I won't stop you." I said as she just rolled her eyes & walked out. What's so wrong about what the fuck I said? Like atp she only wants me for sex.

"Are you & mommy arguing?" Rumi asked as I sighed & shook my head. "No we just had a disagreement on something babygirl. We're fine." I reassured her as she nodded. "Okay bc mommy don't like when you yells. Her will leave & come back a lot of drunk." She said as I nodded. "Okay Rumi. That's good to know and all but don't tell nobody else that. They gone think she's a junkie." I said as she shrugged. "Okay." She said walking out the living room to go bother Blue.

"BLUEEEE.... BLUE IVY!!" I heard her yell as I laughed. That little girl is so sassy & full of personality, I love her lil life.

Soon Sir came down the stairs. He sat in my lap & I played in his hair. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I don't know. Me no feel right. Some tings gon happen to mommy." He said as I frowned. "How you know?"  I asked confused. "Every time some ting happens to her, me ear start ringing. It does it now!" He said as I sighed. "She's gonna be fine. I'm sure she's with Kelly." I said as he nodded.

"Okay, me hope so." He said as I sighed. "Yeah, me too baby boy. You look tired, you wanna nap?" I asked as he nodded. "Yes please." He said as I carried him upstairs. He's like the most precious & quietest person I know. Once we were in Bey & I room, we laid down & took a nap.

Beyoncé pov
"Keep 'em coming." I said to the bartender. I usually don't come to clubs alone, but oh well. It's a first for everything & plus I can handle my own. So I thought.

"Hey sexy." Some girl said walking up to me as I smiled. "Hi, I can't talk to you." I slurred as she sat on my lap. "Why not?" She asked rubbing my body as I didn't say anything. "You I'm for a one night stand?" She asked as I shook my head. "No, my gf gone kill me & you." I yelled as she laughed. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her. & besides is she here?" She asked as I shook my head. "No." I mumbled.

She got off me & grabbed my hand. "Don't worry, I'll bring you back to her safe & sound. Soon after I fuck the shit outta you." She said as I just nodded.

1 hour later....
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I looked around to see a girl laying next to me that I never seen in my life. What the fuck, I thought to myself. I know I just didn't. I checked my phone & saw Nicki didn't text nor call me. I grabbed my shit & left out the bitch house before she woke up.

Once I got home, I walked in the house quietly & snuck up to the bathroom to fix myself up.

I looked in the mirror & saw purple rings & shit around my neck. She must didn't fuck me hard enough bc I mean I obviously can still walk straight.

I walked out the bathroom & went into our room to see Nicki sitting up on the bed.

"Baby.." I said as she just held her hand up. "I don't care Beyonce. I know what you did last night. I've been up all night getting asked questions about you. The kids kept asked where's mommy? & you know I had to lie to them bc fuck I was wondering the same thing. I just hope she fucked you as good as I do, well did. Bc what we had is over." She said as I sighed.