Beyoncé pov
It was now a week since I last seen or heard from Nicki. Which is weird bc she'd normally call everyday asking to meet with me even tho I decline her every time. Only bc I have certain days were im actually supposed to come over.

Right now I'm currently like 5 minutes out from her house so ima just decide to do a pop up. I've been busy putting all her information in place for my private investigator (Troy). But after I finished with that, I just decided to take a few days off to relax & spend time w my kids. I haven't heard from Jay since the court day thing so I'm happy he finally decided to leave me alone for good. Cause usually he'd be back on my doorstep begging me to talk to him. I'm just glad everything went as smoothly as it did.

The kids don't ask about him tho which is also good. They are very smart so once I told them the news, they instantly caught on.

Once I grabbed some food from Chick fil a, I drove to Nicki's house. I don't know what she liked from there so I just ordered her the same thing I had. Which was the chicken sandwich meal with a lemonade.

I knocked on her door but she didn't answer but I remembered her telling me about a key under her mat. She said only use it when she's not answering the door bc she might be busy upstairs painting. I saw her car so I know she's here so I just got the key & unlocked her door. I made sure to take the key w me bc if Gloria finds it, it's not gonna be good for either of us.

"NIC?!??" I yelled. No answer. I locked her door back & walked up to her stairs. She might be possibly painting & she always have headphones in whenever she's painting, so I wouldn't be surprised.

I walked into her painting room without knocking to see a naked light skin girl sitting at her canvas while Nic painted. "Tf???" I said more so to myself. I tried to walk out but it was too late. All eyes were now on me. "What the fuck Bey??? You can't just show up to people's house without them knowing. Naomi put your clothes back on & get out." Nicki said with an attitude as I scoffed.

"Well I knocked & you told me to use your key if you didn't answer. Remember? & your car was here so I knew you wasn't gone." I said as she just sighed. "Just next time call me. This could've been a masterpiece if you wouldn't have came in here outta nowhere & messed me up. I have a competition to enter & now my painting inspo is gone." She said as I shrugged.

"At least bought you food." I said handing her the food as she tried to hide her smile. "Thank you." She said as I nodded. "So what was the genre of the painting?" I asked as she looked at me confused. "What?" She asked. "Like what type of painting did you have to do?? I might could help you." I said as she scoffed.

"You gone let me paint you naked? That's the theme. Find a woman w a nice body & paint them. Well  we had to paint there body not there face. & Naomi was the only person I knew besides myself with a perfect body. Unlessss you let me paint you?" She said as I shook my head.

"Not gonna happen." I said shaking my head quickly as she smacked her teeth. "Well then I'm fucked. I can't paint myself there gonna know it's me. Everyone knows the shape of my body." She said as I sighed. "I would let you do it, but I'm your lawyer & like I said, we have to keep it professional until your trial is up. Then if we're still feeling each other, then maybe I'll let you do a lil sumn. Other than that it's ALWAYS gonna be a no." I said as she nodded.

"I mean I can't do anything but respect your wish. You're right, but this would've made me thousands of dollars just by entering the contest. No matter if you win or not, you still get paid for entering it. But I can find smb I guess." She said as I sighed. "Fine Nicki. Only paint that's it, that's all. But only if you agree to come live w me & my kids until the trial is up. I don't feel safe with you being here around Gloria & her family. I honestly think she has something against us. I don't know what it is, but I seriously fear that she's behind all of this." I said as she nodded.