Beyoncé pov
"All rise for Onika Maraj." The judge said said we all stood up until she told us to be seated. "So Beyoncé I would like for you tell what you found first. Then Onika will have a turn." She said as I nodded.

"Okay well as you know, I showed the polices all the evidence I had. Basically Gloria & her son Chase, which is the lawyer that's supposed to be here right now. But they got locked due to some illegal things they did. She admitted to setting Onika up & lied about having cancer. So as her defense attorney, it was only right for me to get to the bottom of this. No one was killed in this incident, but I will admit to shooting her in the leg. But I feel like it's self defense bc I felt offended. But all the proof is with the police, you can ask them to see it but I don't have it anymore, they made me send it to them & delete it from my phone." I said as she nodded.

"No further questions. Now Onika, you say you didn't kill Robert Williams but if you were so sure about your answer, why isn't he here now? Why did he have to flee the country?" The judge asked. I heard the court room door open & we saw Meek walking in with a suit & Kelly on his side.

They late but they're here & that's all that matters right now. "I Robert Rihmeek Williams would like to say something." Meek said as he took the stand. "Wait so you're not dead? This case is closed. No further questions will be asked. I apologize to everyone who felt offended in this situation. Action will be made to those who made you feel that way." The judge said as we all hugged each other.

"We did it baby." I whispered to her as she looked at me. I knew she wanted to kiss me but she couldn't right now bc that would make us look bad. "Come on let's go celebrate." I said as she nodded.

But first, I need to have a word with my boss. "I need to stop by my office for this last time. I don't wanna be in the criminal field anymore, I wanna sing." I said as she gasped. "Why you didn't tell me you could sing Beyyyy?" She whined as I just giggled.

"I don't knowwww. I don't like to brag about stuff like that fr. No one knows I can sing anyways but my kids bc I used to sing to them all the time when they felt bad. I miss my babies. Ik they're at school but im thinking about going to get them." I said as she nodded & smiled. "Go get my babies." She said as I shook my head. "Nah I thought about it, & they can stay they're asses in school." I said as we laughed.

I went to my office & my boss was already in there. Taking down my stuff. "So I heard you're quitting. I'm just in here to make this go by faster for you." He said as I sighed. "I appreciate you helping, but who told you I was quitting?" I asked. "Ah. Becky did." He said as I just nodded. "Interesting. But yeah I decided I don't wanna do this anymore bc it's not something I rlly wanted to do anyways. My mother just made me do this bc she said I argued a lot as a teen. But now that I'm actually finding myself, I wanna pursue something else." I said as he nodded.

"I hate to see you go. But I love to watch you leave." He said biting his lips as I frowned. "You're weird. Please don't ever say that again. I'm gay now. I don't find you attractive like at all. Don't make me have to go get Nicki." I said as he just laughed. "I'm just picking. I have a girl too. Becky is my girl." He said as I just looked at him. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." I mumbled & laughed a little.

"Why? She's a good girl." He said as I nodded. "Yeah, ok." I said as I gathered all my stuff. "Well this is all, thank you for 8 years of experience. I will love you forever." I said hugging him. I wanted to cry but then again I knew this was for my own good. "I'll see you around Bey. Knowing you, you'll be somewhere famous modeling or some shit. Just don't forget where you came from." He said as I giggled & nodded. "I won't." I said walking out my office.

I went to the front desk to see Kelly & Meek. I hugged them tightly & thanked them. "I guess this is it huh?" Kelly said as I frowned at her a little. She didn't have her work clothes on anymore. "Where's your work clothes & badge?" I asked as she shook her head. "You're my best friend Bey. Whatever you go through in life, I'm gonna be there. I only accepted this job to be with you. I can't see myself being anyone else's assistant. It just won't feel right. So about this music thing, what are we gonna do?" She said as I hugged her tightly again. "I love you so much. You really doing this all for me? & about the music, I wanted to start a group. But no more than 3 ppl. (A/N: ik the original destiny's child had more members but I'm doing this my way so yeah 😭) .

"Okay well we can have try outs or something?" She suggested as I shook my head. "I already know someone but she isn't from here. But we can figure something out." I said as she nodded. "Okay." She said. "You wanna celebrate with us? I was gonna take Nic out tonight. You can bring Tim if you'd like." I said as she nodded. "Ofc we'll come. But who's gonna watch Titan?" She said. "Solo or my momma." I said as she nodded. "Solo gets to see him all the time so momma Tina can watch him." She said as I nodded. "I said the same thing. Momma can watch them. The twins listen to her more anyways." I said as she giggled.

"Alright well let me go, Nic is in the car eating for me. Meek can you help me take this to the car?" I said as he nodded. "Yeah I'll take it." He said as we headed outside. Once everything was in the car, I got back in. "Thank you." I told him as he nodded. "You're welcome. If you need anything else just let me know. I decided to find a job here & stay here. It's way better than being on a island every day." He said as I nodded. "Yeah Houston is WAY better." I said as he laughed. "Whatever, I'll see y'all around." He said as I smiled & nodded.

"Were you flirting with him?" Nicki asked me as I just looked at her. "Let's be fr Nic. Don't piss me off." I said as she smacked her teeth. "I'm just saying. Y'all was laughing when y'all came out & shit. But ima be quiet about it. Just know 2 can play that game. You must forgot Jay was cool w me way before y'all got tg?" She said as I groaned. "Can you chill out please? Baby I don't like him. I only want you, & you know this. Nobody make me feel the way you do. No matter how hard they might try, it's still always gonna be you." I said as she just turnt her head towards the window.

I gripped her thigh & she moved my hand so I slide my hand further up. "Keep playing. I'll finger fuck you right here." I said as she smacked her teeth. "Bro moveeeeee." She said as I just looked at her. "You rlly playing right now. I should do it." I said playing with the button on her pants.

"You not gone do nun." She teased as I nodded. "Okay." I said backing out the parking lot. Once I knew I was good, I unbuttoned her pants. "Alright stop bc you be doing too much whenever you in charge. I'm sorry I'll stop w the attitude." She said quickly as I laughed. "That's what I thought. I'm still gone get ya short ass tho." I said as she smacked her teeth again. "We'll see." She mumbled as I nodded.

Her pants were still unbuttoned so I stuck my hands in her pants. She didn't have anything on so it was easy access. She was wet af so I just stuck 2 fingers in her. "AHHH FUCK." She yelled as I sped up. "You done talking shit?" I asked as she nodded. "Mhmmmmm." She moaned out lowly. "I can't hear you." I said. "YESSSSS FUCKKKKK." She yelled out again as I took my finger out. I licked them clean & smiled at her.

"Now, do you wanna keep playing?" I said as she shook her head. "No baby I'm sorryyy." She said as I just nodded. "Mhm. Now you sorry." I said as she just sighed & laid her head on the window. "I wanna fuck now." She blurted out as I giggled. "Well the kids are gone & we have plenty of time before we go out tonight so we can do whatever." I said as she looked me & nodded. "I'm in control tho." She said as I laughed. "You're so funny. Only reason I let you think you was in control is bc when we first started talking around at each other, I wasn't used to being with a girl. Burnt now I don't give a fuck. So I'm daddy now." I said as she just shook her head.

"Oh please. You was scared to get head by me." She said as I just laughed. "You gone keep bringing that uppppp. It was our first time doing anything & you was acting like you was gone suck me dry. & you had the nerve to lock up on me. So ofc I was scared after that. & you're tongue long as hell. & nah don't say shit ab me being scared cause when I bought that strap you was scared to let me use it. Hell you scared to get fingered too. All that whiny shit." I said as she rolled her eyes & laughed. "Leave me alone." She pouted as I giggled.