9

Beyoncé pov
After I left out, I called my team & we headed for Gloria's house. Well Troy & I did. "Okay I'll go in & do my job, ima call you. Just mute yourself. Get your other phone & record the phone call." I said as he nodded. "You'll know whenever I need help." I said.

I walked up to the front door & sighed. Here goes nothing. I knocked on the door & saw Chase open the door. "Look who we have here." He said smirking as I rolled my eyes. "Is Gloria here? I need to talk to her about something." I said as he nodded. "Yeah, come on in. We was cooking dinner but we didn't expect to see you here." He said as I nodded & walked in. "It's fine, so where is she?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Are you okay? You seem a little nervous. Is everything okay?" He asked as I nodded. I wanted to punch him so bad for what he told my baby but ima maintain my cool for night now. "I'm fine, I just have a right schedule right now." I said as Gloria came into the kitchen with Jai'dyn. "Hey sis." Jai'dyn whispered as I hugged her.

"Hey Jai." I said as she stood beside me. "So what brings you by darling?" Gloria asked as I just broke down crying. It's part of my play. "I just miss y'all. I thought I could do this without Jay but I can't. I love him & I miss him. I just wanna come back but I know that'll probably never happen bc he's happier with someone else." I said as she looked up at me.

"Oh honey it's okay. Sometimes people just outgrow each other. Do you need a minute? The bathroom is upstairs. Last room to your right." She said as I nodded. "Thank you." I said going upstairs. I saw a red light shining on the left side in a different room but the door was closed. I looked around to make sure no one was watching me & I went in the room slowly. I saw pictures of Nicki everywhere. Some with cuts through them & some with vulgar words.

I took a picture of what I saw on my other phone & i turnt around. "What are you doing?" I heard Jai'dyn whisper at me. "I got lost. Did you know about this?" I asked her as she held her hand down & nodded slowly. "Come on let's get back downstairs before they find us in here." I said as we walked back downstairs.

Now I actually did have to pee 😭. "Okay so I made you a drink to make you feel somewhat better. It's the drink Jay told me he made you when you first came over. Drink it & see if still taste the same as his." Chase said as he shot a look at Gloria. "I'm not really in the mood right now. But enough about me, what did you find on Nicki?" I asked him as they just gave each other looks.

"You'll see in 2 days." He said as I nodded. "Sureee." I said as Gloria cleared her voice. "Drink your drink Beyonce." She said as I shook my head. "No GLORIA." I said with the same attitude as she did.

"I know some shit is going on. I also know you don't have cancer. You had all of this set up. Nicki didn't kill or hurt anyone & you know this. But it's cool, I have all the proof I need right now. Y'all are going down." I said as Jai'dyn gasped. "Momma you don't have cancer?" She asked as Gloria shook her head. "No I don't have cancer. But this little bitch is too smart for her own good. She's knows too much. Stab her Jai'dyn. Don't let her get away." Gloria said as I looked over a Jai.

"Don't do it." I whispered to her as she cried. "No I don't want to." She said was chase handed her the knife. I just looked at her bc I knew she wasn't gonna do it. "DO IT BITCH." Chase yelled at her as she shook her head again. "I SAID NO." She said reaching back to stab him but he grabbed it.

"Run bey." She mouthed to me as I shook my head. I can't leave her by herself with no help. I was hoping that Troy would be in here in any second. & my guess was just right. He came through with 2 guns. "Here. You get Gloria & I'll take care of the rest." He said as I nodded.

I ran up the stairs after Gloria & she tried to close a door in my face. I shot at her & she fell. Weak ass bitch. "Come on hoe." I said kicking the door in on her. "Don't hurt me Beyonce please. I didn't mean it to go this far. I just wanted her to be with Jay before you came into the picture, but he didn't want her so I had to do something to make it seem like she was the problem." She said as I laughed. "So you accused her of something that didn't happen, all bc you wanted her to be with Jay & they didn't want each other? You are one sick bitch." I said as she tried to throw something at me.

"Ima deal with yo crazy ass." I said shooting her in her leg as she let out a yell. It was quiet downstairs so I dragged her down with me. "TROY???" I yelled as he came out smiling. "Yes?" He asked as I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Where are they?" I asked as he laughed. "He's hurt but he ain't dead. Jai'dyn or whatever her name is, got stabbed. So I called an ambulance. The polices are on the way also so all we have to do is keep them here until they come." He said as I nodded & looked down at Gloria.

She looked like she was about to pass out so I kicked her in her wounded leg. "Ouu that had to hurt." He said as I laughed.

It took a good 20 minutes for them to come. They wrote a statement & I showed them the paintings & pictures. I also showed them the other proof I had, & they put Gloria & Chase in handcuffs with no further explanation. I gave Troy a high-five & they took Jai'dyn to the hospital.

"Now all we need to do is hope that the court day will go good. Bc they have all the proof now." I said as he nodded.