6

Beyoncé pov
"Where you going?" Nicki asked as I grabbed my work coat. "I have to go to the office today, something about a meeting with the staff. I'll be back as soon as possible tho baby." I said as she groaned. "Fine. I guess I'll sit here doing nothing until you get back. The kids are with your sister, so I know I'm finna be bored out of my mind." She said as I giggled.

"You're being dramatic. I'll be back soon. Hopefully. I love you." I said as she walked up to me & pouted. "I love you more. Gimme a kiss before you go." She said as I laughed. She wrapped her arms around me & looked up at me. I looked down & gave her a kiss. "Another one." She said as I pecked her lips again. I tried to pull away but she held me tighter. "I don't want you to go yet." She said as I sighed.

"You know you can always come to the office if you get overly bored. You can either get on your bike or use one of my cars." I said as she smiled. "Really??" She asked as I nodded. "I mean yeah, I trust you with my kids so I know I can trust you with my cars. Just go to my office as soon as you get there & don't let anybody that you're not familiar with question you." I said as she nodded. "Okay." She said as i heading out the door.

I sped to my office bc I was running a little behind. Once I got there, I quickly did my fingerprint & walked into my office. There, I was surprised to see Troy, Kelly, my boss, & some other female that I don't wanna talk about.

"Hello." I said with a fake smile. "Hello Beyoncé. Take a seat." My boss said as I just nodded & sat down. How tf he gone tell me where to sit in my own damn office.

"So why was I called in today?" I asked. "Well I've heard some rumors." My boss said as my hands got sweaty. "Such as?" I asked tryna maintain my cool.

"Well I know Onika is your client & you're trying your best to make her seem not gullible. But I've heard that some sexual tension has been going on with the two of you. & I also heard that you moved her in the house with you & your 3 kids. Now normally I would've fired you on the spot, but I'm giving you an opportunity to tell me your part of this story." He said as I sighed.

"Yes that is true boss. Onika & I have been getting closer these past couple of weeks. I can't lie to you & say that there isn't feelings bc there is. I moved her into my house with my kids bc I felt as though she wasn't safe. Considering the fact that her neighbors are my ex husband's family & his mother isn't very the loving person you'd expect her to be. She's very sneaky & she doesn't like me so I felt the need to bring her into my home before something happens. It seems like every person I'm close with, Gloria has an issue with & her son is going against me in court so I didn't want her messing with my client & making her do things that can be held against her in court sir. So yes I did move her into my home." I said with no regrets.

"& also you can fire me but I love Nicki & I want to be with her. I know it sounds crazy me wanting to be w my client, but that's just want it is. I can always go to a new facility." I said as he shook his head. "No need for all that Beyoncé. You told the truth & that's the main rule here. Tell the truth all the time no matter how embarrassing it may be." He said as I let out a breathe of relief.

"Okay so I'm not getting fired. So what is she doing her? Not to sound rude or anything." I said. "Oh this is your new assistant. Beyoncé meet Becky." He said as I sighed. "Um what? Why is Kelly not my assistant anymore?" I asked. "Bc she has a different job now. She will be with me." He said as I wanted to cry.

"Okay. Nice to meet you Becky." I said rolling my eyes a little. "Oh the pleasure is mine. I'm sure we'll be great. Jay is doing fine by the way." She said as I laughed a little. "Boss I don't think I can do this anymore. She can't be my assistant I'm sorry. I want Kelly back." I said as he looked  at me confused. "Is there an issue between you guys?" He asked as I nodded quickly.

"Yes. I don't like her." I simply said as my boss nodded. "Well I don't wanna cause any confusion so I'll just let you keep Kelly & I'll take Becky." He said as I smiled. "Thank you for understanding. Now was that all?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah I just needed to get that cleared up. We'll get out your way now. Come on Becky. I have to show you around." He said. They left out leaving only Kelly & I.

"What is doing here?" I asked as she shrugged. "I don't know but I'm glad he let me keep you. I didn't wanna be in his office. But I have to go check some emails for you. I'll be back." She said as I nodded. "It's fine Kelly. You don't have to do that. I'm quitting soon." I said as she just looked at me. "For what?" She asked. "Well I'll tell you later." I said as she nodded & walked out.