Beyoncé pov
I just made it home, & it was actually quicker than I expected. "Okay meek, I don't know how she's gonna react to you, but just know. I warned you." I said as he laughed.

I unlocked my door & yelled. "NICKIIII WHERE ARE YOUUUU." I yelled as I heard footsteps. "BABYYYYY YOU BACKKKKK??" She yelled running up to me as I hugged her. "I know you lying." She simply said as she pulled away from me.

"Beyoncé wtf you got going?" She asked as I just sighed. "He wanted to see you Nic. I mean I couldn't say no." I said as she just looked at me. "Tf you mean you couldn't have said no?" She said as I sighed. "Baby just be nice okay. He was kind enough to agree to come to your court date so you wouldn't get locked up. The least you can do is hug him or something." I said as she nodded.

"Fine. & thank you for showing up." She said to him as I stepped back & let them have their moment. He hugged her & I made sure his hands didn't go no further than her back.

"Alright that's enough, get off her." I said pulling her away from him. "Oh so she IS yours now?" He said as I laughed. "Yes." I said with an attitude as he chuckled. "I respect that. But I just stopped by to see you. I should probably get going now bc like you said bey. I have to stay unseen before her court date." He said as I nodded.

"Bye rihmeek." Nicki said as I rolled my eyes a little. "Shut that shit up." I said as she laughed.
"I'll take you to your hotel." I said as he nodded.

I grabbed my keys & we left. "Alright remember what I said. If you get hungry order DoorDash or something, just don't leave this room until I say you can. I'll have Kelly to come get you." I said as he nodded. I walked out & drove back home.

I checked in on my kids, Rumi & Sir was in bed already. I went to Blue's room & she was cramped up in her bed. "Blue, baby what's wrong?" I asked as she shrugged. "It hurts." She said as I frowned. "Where?" I asked. "My tummy mommy. It hurts." She said as I nodded.

"Okay is it like a tummy ache or is it cramping?" I asked. "Um, cramping." She said as my heart dropped. My baby is growing on me. "Okay well come to your bathroom I gotta talk to you about something. Bring some more sleeping clothes." I said as she did as told.

I went in my room & grabbed some pads for her. I came back & she was standing there waiting for me I guess 😭. I closed the door & sighed. "Okay so I don't know how to word this but do you know what these are?" I asked as she nodded. "Mhm, the things you be asking me to get you when you're not feeling that good." She said as I giggled a little & nodded.

"Okay well do you know what it's for?" I asked as she shook her head no. "To make you feel better?" She asked as I shook my head. My baby is too innocent & cute. "No baby girl, it's for something called a cycle. Usually it happens at the age of 12 & higher. Some girls experience it at a younger age. But it's basically when you have bad cramps with your tummy & you have blood coming out of your no no area. Sometimes it's very painful but only for the first day. It lasts for 5-6 days. These pads are what keeps the blow from coming through your pants. You have to change it every few hours tho. Here take 2 of them. Shower & I'll be sitting on your bed waiting for you to get done so I can show you how to put them on." I said as she nodded.

She turnt her shower on & I grabbed her dirty clothes & put them in the washer. I need to wash clothes anyways. Once I was done with everything, I sat on her bed.

I heard Onika come in & she looked at me. "You look like you wanna cry. What happened?" She asked sitting next to me. "My baby isn't a baby no more Nic. She got her period." I said as she gasped. "Really? Omggg. I know how you feel. She's growing up so fast. Bless her heart." She said as I sighed.

We waited for her to come out. She came out in a towel & waved at Nicki shyly. "I'm embarrassed." She said lowly as we giggled a little. "Baby girl it's nothing to be embarrassed about every female has it. I remember I was at school when I first had mine. Every one picked at me & called me Bloody Mary. But you're at home & you have us to teach you things like this. Don't be embarrassed. It's nothing to be ashamed about I promise. Now let your mommy show you how to apply it. I'll step out if you want." Nicki said as she hugged her & shook her head. "No you can stay. I feel comfortable now. & like you said it's nothing to be ashamed about." Blue said as I smiled.

I went back into her bathroom & showed her how to apply one of them. "Now to be on the safe side, I would put on 2. You already have 1 one, now you apply the other one so I can make sure you know how to do it." I said as she nodded & applied the second one like I showed her. "Like this?" She asked as I smiled & nodded. "Yes good job. Now let's go watch your favorite movies & order your favorite food." I said as she shook her head. "It's a school night mommy." She said as I brushed her off. "It's okay baby, you can miss tomorrow. I'll write you a note. But the twins gotta get they asses out of here asap. They driving me off the wall." I said playfully as she laughed.

"Mommy you're silly. They are not that bad. Well sir isn't. Rumi has an attitude problem & she's full of personality." She said as I nodded. "Yes I totally agree with you. Now let's wash our hands so we can watch movies & eat." I said. We washed out hands & Blue cuddled up with Nicki while I ordered the food.

"I ordered Chinese bc that's the only thing that's still opened right now. It should be here in like 10 minutes so Blue pick a movie." I said as she nodded. "Can we watch old videos of me as a baby?" She asked as I just nodded.

Those videos bring back a lot of memories but I mean if that's what she wanna watch them we can do that.

"Yes baby we can." I said as she smiled. I went downstairs to get the food. & it hit me all of a sudden, tonight is the night I'm supposed to be going to Gloria house. I can wait till my baby sleep tho bc right now it's about her.

"Nicki?" I heard her say as I stood by her door. "Hm?" Nic said. "Can I call you my second mommy? I mean I know you & mommy is dating so I don't see why not." She said as I smiled to myself. "Ofc you can baby. But you have to make sure it's okay with Bey." She said. "Okay. I love you." She said as I smiled harder. By now they could probably tell I was standing there so I just walked in. "I love you more Blue Blue." She said as I smiled at them.

"Y'all are so cute." I said as Blue looked at me. "Oh mommy, can I call Nicki my second mommy?" She asked as I nodded. "I mean yeah. I don't see why not. She acts just like your parent so I'm fine with that." I said as she smiled. "Mommy & momma Nicki." She said laughing as we smiled. "You're so silly. Come get your Chinese plate & fill your tummy so you can feel better. Than after you eat, I'm gonna give you a Tylenol to make the cramping go away. But I'm only giving yo one bc your still young." I said as she nodded.

"Thank you mommy." She said as i awed. "Don't thank me baby. I'm your mother & it's my job to make sure you're okay." I said.

Once she was good & sleep, I went to my room & got dressed for my mission. "Where you going?" Nicki asked as I sighed. "To Gloria's house. I have some business to discuss with her. I should be back later on tonight. Ima call you. I love you." I said kissing her as she nodded. "Okay baby. Be safe please. & I love you way more." She said as I hugged her & left out.

Hopefully all goes well.

Next chapter coming soon...
I'm tired now y'all. I gave y'all like 3 chapters in one day so be happy I spoiled y'all today 😭😭. But anyways new chapter MIGHT be out tmr. Okay goodnight/goodmorning 👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾🤍.