2 weeks later
Nicki pov
Today is the day that Mrs. Carter finally comes over to my house. After getting through all those close calls with the paparazzi & them annoying ass people protesting on the streets & in front of stores, she finally decided to show up to my house.

I was currently working on a new piece of art I had just finished. Well not working, but looking for a good spot to find it. I wanted it to be appealing to the eye so I just decided to put it over my couch. That way, when you walk in you'll automatically see it.

Let me give y'all the run down on myself. I am 32 years old & Im an artist. After my marriage had failed, I gathered all my things & bought me a condo a little far from the city. I didn't wanna be too much in the public's eye due to me being an accused "murderer" of a man who I don't even know went. All I know is, I did not kill Robert Rihmeek Williams.

Beyoncé pov
"Omg why does this have to take so fucking longgg???" I asked the man that was finalizing my divorce. "Ma'am are you sure you want to do this? We can sign you up for marriage therapy." He said as I sighed. "I wanna divorce I don't want no damn therapist. Can you just give me the paperwork so I can go to work." I said as he smiled at me.

"So what made you get a divorce from Shawn Carter?" He asked as I looked up at him. "How you know?" I asked. "He came in earlier to sign the paper." He said as I chuckled a little. "Hm, that's surprising." I mumbled. "Yeah he came in with a white woman. Said he was ready to take on a new journey in his life." He said as I nodded. "I would love to hear more. Not necessarily. But you see I gotta go to work. So all I have to do is sign these papers & I'll be a free woman? Since he signed already?" I asked as the man nodded.

"Yes ma'am." He said. I quickly took the pen & signed my name under Jay's. "Finally." I mumbled again as he laughed. "You're like one of the first person I've ever seen so happy to be divorced." He said as I sighed & nodded. "You don't even know the half sir. Trust me you'd been running in here too if you were in my shoes right now. Luckily I don't have that to worry about anymore." I said grabbing my purse.

"Okay I hear you. Have a great day Ms. Knowles." He said as I walked out.

Now that I'm done with that, i have a client to go see. Y'all already know I gotta go to Onika's house so it's no need for an explanation.

I got in my car & typed in the address Kelly gave me. It looked a little sketchy when I pulled up but I guess I can't judge ppl for the outside. I got out & made sure to lock my doors cause all my shit valuable. I rung her doorbell & she instantly opened the door.

"You're late, Beyoncé." She said with an attitude as I just looked at her. She fine as hell not gonna lie. "Mhm. This is my job tho, at least I showed up." I said with the same energy as she giggled. "Okay anyways let's get started. Make yourself at home, don't be afraid to grab a drink, the kitchen is free, enjoy yourself." She said as I nodded & went to her kitchen.

"You have any red whine?" I asked as she nodded & pointed to a cabinet. She handed me a whine glass & looked in the fridge for the whine. I glanced at her ass while she was doing whatever she was doing.

"Stop staring." She said knocking me out my trance. "Sorry I zoned out." I said as she smirked. "Looking at my ass?" She asked as we shared a laugh. "I mean what can I say? You're blessed with a lot of it." I smiling & shrugging as she smiled back. "I noticed your wedding ring is gone." She said as my smile dropping. "Oh yeah." I said looking at my now naked hand.

"You wanna talk about it?" She asked as I shook my head. "No I'm fine. This isn't about me. I came here to help you, not bombard you with my problems." I said changing the subject as she shook her head. "I mean we have all day. I have nothing to do & I assume I'm your only client, so we have time. I don't mind. Go ahead im listening." She said standing at her kitchen island pouring us both some whine as I sighed. I went & sat on the island.