Part One: Beltha

In a little town of Beltha there were many myths and legends. Some people say the town got it's name from a girl who died long ago.. Others say Beltha is still out there somewhere watching and guiding the town's people.

Part one: It's June 1st 1985 summer had just begun, Beltha who was called "Bel" by her parents was 16 years old. It was time for their every year summer break.

Beltha was very beautiful. Her round face, big eyes and smooth brown skin made her fascinating to look at. She had a big thick lips and a hairy skin. She was the beauty of the town( which was called "Jenti" at that time).

Beltha had never been in love before, therefore her bestfriends Tate and Caroline( often called Caro for short) used to tease her since unlike them she was a virgin.

Tate was in a long distance relationship with her childhood friend, while Caro was the "Trollop" of the school and she was proud of it since she justified it as "Living her best life".

Beltha was different from the girls she hung with, her parents classified them as bad influence on her.
In summer Beltha and her friends would visit the blue house. The blue house was a name given to a unfinished blue building by Beltha and her friends. They often went there to chill and share secrets.

Beltha and her friends arrived at the blue house  Caro ask if Beltha had a crush on someone and who the lucky guy was.
Knowing that Caro was mocking her in pretense she smiled and said Oh Caro one of your joke again I guess? Well let me ask who's the lucky guy you were with last night?
While Caro was about to deny Beltha cut in and said in a tender voice I saw him with you last when I went to buy my mom favorite Buger at the eatery.

While they were talking Tate noticed the place was colder than usual, She told her friends and before the could speak there was a shadow down by the door... Confused as to who it might be since they were the only one that  knew about the blue house( or found it useful I guess) The door suddenly open and they saw a black 6'8 man at the door.

His nose was pointy and he had a brown eyes that was hollow, he stare at the three girls without blinking for a minute. Out of fear the three girls ran up the cracked stairs shutting the doors behind them.

Trying to escape thinking that it was a kidnapper at the door they snuck out the window but while they ran into the bushes Caro realized that the mysterious looking man was no longer there.

Back in the town when they reached Tate house after giving a knock on the door someone opened it...
It was the same guy who smiled gently at them and said Hello my name is Noah and I am tate's cousin. I went to look for her at the blue house since mom was not home and I just came in town.

The three girls couldn't believe what they just heard all they could think of was how did this stranger get to know about the blue house and why does he look dead?

                     TO BE CONTINUED.......