Part Three: Bound by Blood

Noah was a 600 years old vampire. Before he was bitten, Noah had a family in the southern village of Irian at that time. His mother was a milkmaid, and his father was a hunter. Noah had a little brother named Franco. At that time, he was 20, and his brother Franco was 18 years old. Noah and his brother used to help their father hunt and sometimes deliver milk for their mother.

Noah was extremely tall. His great physical features and hollow brown eyes made the girls in Irian go crazy over him. He had a pointy nose, which made him look like a god.

Noah father was ill, so he couldn't follow them to hunt anymore. After a while, he died. It wasn't long when Noah's mother, too, took her life out of grief from her husband's death. They were left alone.

It was a rainy day. Noah went out to hunt while Franco was asleep. All of a sudden, there was a knock on the door. Who is it? Asked Franco. But there was no reply. Franco rushed to open the door, thinking it was the kids playing a prank on him again. But when he got outside, nobody was there. As he was about to go back inside, something inhuman came out of the bushes and bit his neck. It was fast and looked like a human, but Franco wasn't show, it was raining heavily.

Franco lay out in the rain, screaming in pain. His neck was burning it was as if he was changing. When Noah got back, he saw that the door was widely opened and no one was there.

Franco!! Franco, where are you? Noah called out. He searched for Franco in the house and out, but he was not there.

Thinking that something had happened to his brother, he quickly ran in the bushes, calling out Franco.
What are you doing? What's the meaning of this, Franco? Noah said in shock.

Noah found Franco draining the life out of a fellow villager. He quickly pushed Franco from over him.
I am so thirsty, Franco said.

Noah saw that he had grown fangs, and his eyes were bright red. He quickly took out his saw pointing it towards him. You are not Franco, are you? Tell me who the hell are you and where Franco is?

But I am Franco brother, he replied. I don't know what is wrong with me,  Franco said crying to his brother. I want to go home brother he said.

Noah became scared he knew Franco had become a monster. But, still, Franco was his little brother whom he sworn to protect. So he managed to control his fear and came towards Franco holding him up.

It's OK, brother Noah said, hugging Franco. Let's go home. While they were going home Franco bit Noah's hand. Ouch! you bit me, screamed Noah, throwing Franco to the ground. Franco ran back to the dead villager and became to drink off him

Noah fell to the ground, tears flowing down his eyes as he felt the burns within his body. It's not your fault, he said to Franco as he lay there in pain, changing.

After 400 years, Noah and Franco were the lords of Duncan( Ducan was a big town in the east at that time). But Noah was not satisfied. He became greedy. He believed that instead of hiding they should be free. They're strong and fast anyways who would dare to stop them?

This is not enough!! Noah's said. These people think we're weak like them. They should be slaves to us. We are god to them. For 400 years, we've lived on animal blood, or at least I have Noah said.

What the hell do you mean by that? Franco replied. You tasted human blood before back in Irian village, Noah said. Tell me, how was it? Was it good? Because I am so freaking tired of having to live off animals' blood, said Noah.

It's the biggest mistake of my life, Franco said. I was young back then. I just got bitten at that time. And it hunts me every day.
We're monsters for the love of God!! Noah said in anger. We don't have a conscience! It's in our nature to kill!!
Just because we are monsters doesn't mean we should act like one Franco said.

Fine!! If you want to live on pigs blood for the rest of your hellish life be my guest, Noah said. I am out of here. I can't go on like this. We're already curse. We can't even freaking die. Noah said in a broken tune.

Come with me brother let's roam the world together. Let's be free Noah told Franco. If freedom means drinking human blood and killing innocent people than I'm good! Franco replied.

Goodbye then brother, Noah said to Franco. After Noah left, he traveled around the world killing for fun... He became very cold. His stories where told to children to scare them. He was given many names, some called him the death bringer. Because wherever he goes people died. Others called him The Imortal man. Since he doesn't age.

Yesss!!  I am finally free Noah said.
For almost 200 years Noah killed innocent people, women and children.  He got bored of just killing them and started playing games with them.

Noah would find his victims and leech on them by hypnotizing them. He would follow them into their homes and make them fight among themselves. Afterwards he fed on them slowing making them weaker and weaker till they're finally dead. He did it all for "Fun"

It turns out that was what he planned to do with Tate's mother. She was yet to be another victim.