Part Ten: The Witch's Curse II

Hey Bel, I'm glad that you could make it. Carena saw hugging her. Yes, we are you too, Tate, and Caro replied. Oh, you guys are here too, I didn't notice that, Careena said, pulling away Beltha.

Where are you guys going? Caro asks. Can we come too? Tate said. No, you can't!! Carena said, shouting angrily at them. Uhm.. I mean no. Bel and I are going to have fun in the Hunted Hallway. Carena said, smiling. Carena took Beltha in the Hunted House. She planned to kill her at the back of the mansion. Beltha was unaware of what Carena had on mind for her.
She didn't know it was the same Carena Franco told her about. She had her doubts before, but Franco said it wasn't her. So she believed him, thinking that he had no reason to lie to her. She also wanted to find out who Carena was.

I want us to be besties, said Carena. I don't want Tate or Caroline to come between us. You see Bel, I really like you. Let's be friends? Carena asked Beltha, holding her hand. I've known Caroline and Tate for a very long time now. I can't leave them. How about we all become friends? That will be nice too. Beltha answered.

But they're not worthy to be my friends Carena said. They're too loud and messy she said. I'm sorry, but if they're messy, then I am too. Beltha replied to her.  Ok then, I won't force you she said. Come, I want to show you something. Carena said to Beltha. They entered into a strange room down the hall. What is this room? Beltha asked her.

This is our family room she said to Beltha. She's explained everything about witches to Beltha. You see, the truth is Bel, I am not an exchange student. I am a witch and a vampire. You don't know who Noah is, do you? Well, let me tell you. He's a vampire! And he killed me before she said. He was so in love with me, she said, laughing. Bet he's still madly in love with me... But oh, don't worry.I was brought back to life by Franco. They're both brothers. She said, smirking at Beltha.

Beltha stood there, scared to death. She couldn't believe that her hunge was right. You see, Franco hates Noah guts. He's been like that since Noah decided to leave him 200 years ago. Why are you telling me all this? Beltha asked her. She gave a loud laugh. Is little Bel scared? She said, laughing.

You see Beltha, you really get on my guts. I don't like you she said, walking towards Beltha. I tried to see what Franco and Noah saw in you, but you're nothing less than a weak teenage high schooler. Too bad you didn't consider my offer for us to become friends. I would've spared you. She said, chanting.

Beltha became to struggle for breath. Carena was struggling Beltha with one of her witch spells. I'm going to kill you and break Noah's little heart. Why are you doing this? Beltha asked Carena, fighting to breathe. Why am I doing this? Are you stupid or what? Carena said, throwing Beltha at the door.

Because of you, my Noah has become a softie. He's becoming weak. Can't you see that he's dying because of you? Carena said, lifting Beltha up and throwing her away again. He's only drinking from animals now. He doesn't feed on humans anymore. He's becoming useless.!! She shouted. But once I get you out of the picture, it'll be easier to get back to Noah again. She said, speaking in Latin.

Carena came to kill Beltha. All of a sudden, she was thrown outside the window by someone. It was Noah. Beltha!! Beltha, are you alright!! He screamed with fear of her being dead. Say something, please!!! He cried out, holding her up in his arms. Please don't die!! He said, crying. Don't do this to me now. Noah said, shaking her.

It's too late she's dying, Carena said, laughing. I knew that you were going to be here. That spell I just cast on her is a soul trapping spell. She won't be able to wake up. Carena said....